Page 60 of 197 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by vesh53 View Post
    ...and so it begins, this addiction to all things VX!
    Is there a cure?

I hope not.

Greetings and salutations fellow addicts. I was smitten several years ago when I first spied a VX parked on the street. But it was not until recently that I had the opportunity to actually procure said object of desire. Three weeks ago I purchased a white 1999 IronMan and am enjoying getting to know the rig. I live in snow country up a steep drive that my VX negotiates with verve, and I am in love.

After lurking for the past 3 Weeks, I did my duty and made a contribution to this valuable site today. Thanks for sharing your collective knowledge. I'm not a true "gear head" but will use the site to do my best to keep my rig in top running order, per your postings etc.
    Peace...

Oh if only ALL members had your spirit of community conscience...

As a new member, & contributor from nearly day one, (close enough for me... ) I salute you!..

Welcome to the Fam...& no, there is no known cure...

VX community

Hi!
    Let me welcome you to our neighbor my friend.
    As a new VX member you have come to be part of the best community you can ever joined.
    Here every one of us supports each other & shows that proud any where we drive by taking care of this the best PUV ever built.
    Be aware & brace your self because you'll be the center of atraction any time,all the time....every time.
    Have all the fun you can possibly have,because the VX's all about fun.
    My best advise to you:Take care of your new toy & he will return you the favor.
    Again,welcome to the hood my friend
    ;Have fun
    Dakar was just the begining.

Quote Originally Posted by r-r-rx7 View Post
    Im in elmhurst Queens.

I saw a black one in ditmars a few days ago. i stayed there looking at it like a retard, the guy must have thought "whats wrong with this fella" lol hehehe

I saw the one in PA.. not saying its not a good car but i cant afford that much

Having a huge project almost ready (in the 800hp range) im unable to spend that much.

I have seen several VXs ranging from 5.5k and more .. thats my price range.. i dont mind if it needs some maintenance as i can take care of that myself as long as the chassis is not damaged(not willing to rebuild gearbox or engine either:P)
    Hi RRRx7
    I'm gustavo

I'll be installing new exhaust pipes on my VX saturday afternoon on roosverlt ave across the new mets stadium in flushing
    If you got the time we can meet up so you can a better glance of the VX & provide you with huge info.
    Replay by dropping a e-mail at Gussie2000@hotmail.com

Introduction

Hello!

I purchased my Vehicross a few months ago and it is one of the greatest cars I've ever owned, seen or driven. I'm a Geology student at the University of Kansas.

Many BIG Mods coming up this next year hopefully.

It's just getting started.

Well , I've been here for some time now . .. Heh ! Today I picked up my Vehicross , It's been Worth the wait . Omg , I love it . Well except for the funky smell inside . I'll fix that soon enough , smells Like Patchouli. 01 green dragon I'll fill out the details later . Yay ! I'm so happy right now . Not the best timing on delivery , The driver was a day early , And ,well , it's Mardi gras over here . I had a time trying to find a sober individual to drive my other car home . But all has ended well .

I can't stop smiling , it hurts!

tjh,

Welcome to the family. After four years of ownership I'm STILL smiling so hard it hurts. It's just something that you never get over.

I'm originally from Baton Rouge (living in Colorado now) and I just got back from a little Mardi Gras celebration complete with Hurricanes so I understand about finding a sober driver.

Have fun looking around and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Mark
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Geo114 View Post
    Hello!

I purchased my Vehicross a few months ago and it is one of the greatest cars I've ever owned, seen or driven. I'm a Geology student at the University of Kansas.

Many BIG Mods coming up this next year hopefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjh View Post
    Well , I've been here for some time now . .. Heh ! Today I picked up my Vehicross , It's been Worth the wait . Omg , I love it . Well except for the funky smell inside . I'll fix that soon enough , smells Like Patchouli. 01 green dragon I'll fill out the details later . Yay ! I'm so happy right now . Not the best timing on delivery , The driver was a day early , And ,well , it's Mardi gras over here . I had a time trying to find a sober individual to drive my other car home . But all has ended well .

LOL...you youngsters (in terms of site membership) are gonna be what keeps this place alive in the future...WELCOME!

I'm with Mark, after five years, I STILL get a kick out of plunking my butt into the drivers seat...

Quote Originally Posted by tjh View Post

Congratulations!
    Another Dragon in the family!
    Milage?
    Pix?
    Again, welcome, have fun and enjoy!
    Best,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a Sith sense....I see Darth people...

Hello All.

I cant believe I did not find this thread untill now! I have been a proud owner of a 99' VX for over a year now.

I live in in Joplin, MO

Here is my machine

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...7/100_4207.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ReefFreek View Post
    Hello All.

I cant believe I did not find this thread untill now! I have been a proud owner of a 99' VX for over a year now.

I live in in Joplin, MO

Here is my machine

Hey! She's a beauty man!!

Welcome!

Bart

Hello All.

I live in in Joplin, MO

Here is my machine

Looks Nice. And WELCOME
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

Thanks guys! I love it. I am a real outdoors kind of guy so this beast fits me great!
    "No Its Not A Warthog"

Hello All.

I live in in Joplin, MO

Here is my machine

Welcome to the best auto family.

Wow those shoes looks really good though.

Haha. It’s been a while since I’ve welcomed anyone on this thread so here it goes.
    Welcome ReefFreek, tjh, Geo114, vesh53, samneil2000, DocZ, KeithVXIvr,
    and r-r-rx7.

I hope you’re all ready for the ritualistic hazing in Moab this year. I’ll bring the baby oil and the tarps.

Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    Wow those shoes looks really good though.
    Agreed. Thanks Gus.
    "No Its Not A Warthog"