Page 57 of 197 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Welcome to the party... I've had a VX for less than a year, and this site ruined me before I even owned it.

In the first week I bought my VX I purchased $2500 worth of wheels and $1500 worth of liftage. Not to mention I just purchased the vehicle... ouch!

But no regrets

and Foxfire is a cool rare color!

98. Blazed Peacock Mica, 1504 SOLD VxLess Now :O
    Welcome !

Hi =)

That's my second VX JDM, White at this time , First time I saw it in a some magazine with a concept cars in 1999, And now it is mine !!! Also previous owner was a real maniac and maid a lot of tuning/styling =)

The startrooper parked near my office =) cool ...
    THE BEST PUV

hahaha...you wait till you go to meets and see other cars!!!! My Z was standard before i went to my first Z meet!!!
    Speed Thrills, Boredom Kills!!

Cool VX! You need to post some pix of that little beast. Was the front cladding completely replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by CIAUS View Post
    That's my second VX JDM, White at this time , First time I saw it in a some magazine with a concept cars in 1999, And now it is mine !!! Also previous owner was a real maniac and maid a lot of tuning/styling =)

The startrooper parked near my office =) cool ...
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    Cool VX! You need to post some pix of that little beast. Was the front cladding completely replaced?
    there is a pics http://vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=14815

front cladding was maid like a shelter based on the stock bumper.
    THE BEST PUV

Quote Originally Posted by crotchrocket View Post
    hahaha...you wait till you go to meets and see other cars!!!! My Z was standard before i went to my first Z meet!!!

Ya, I'm shre but in our club offroad tuning prefered, but I like a sporty style
    THE BEST PUV

VX is a keeper

Hello fello VXer's,I had wanted one of these for several years and I finally bought a used 99 last year.I do really love this vehicle. Mine is Silver and I have added a Reese tow hitch, DVD/MP3player with a backup camera.Also Sony Exploid 6x9's in the rear(modifications were required) and 6.5's in the door.The stereo sounds better than any I have ever heard. I have the usual passenger window problems and the occasional rough idle problems but overall I am very proud of the VX.

Quote Originally Posted by 10spro View Post
    Hello fello VXer's,I had wanted one of these for several years and I finally bought a used 99 last year.I do really love this vehicle. Mine is Silver and I have added a Reese tow hitch, DVD/MP3player with a backup camera.Also Sony Exploid 6x9's in the rear(modifications were required) and 6.5's in the door.The stereo sounds better than any I have ever heard. I have the usual passenger window problems and the occasional rough idle problems but overall I am very proud of the VX.
    Welcome, Cool user name...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

Welcome 10spro!! It’s amazing how many new VXer’s have joined over the past month. I can’t wait for Moab.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Hello!!

HI EVERYONE!! I'm the new girl. My name is Hollie and I am 17 yrs old. I am a senior in High School. VXMAN is my Dad and he is helping me get my very own VX!! I am joining the Air Force in Sept.and will be training to become a Military Police Officer. I have always wanted to join the Force. I would like to become a Park Ranger ( a VX would really come in handy!) I have a cute little Mutt named Lexus and an amazing Family! I fell in love with the VX when my Dad brought his home. ( He doesn't have one anymore though). When I get mine he'll be asking me if HE can drive MY car. I love how that works out.
    I want to thank evryone for welcoming me to the VX Fam!

Hol...
    If you never stand up for anything, you will fall for everything

Welcome! Maybe you can talk dad into a graduation/pre-AF trip to Moab
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    Quote Originally Posted by Hol_VX View Post
    HI EVERYONE!! I'm the new girl. My name is Hollie and I am 17 yrs old. I am a senior in High School. VXMAN is my Dad and he is helping me get my very own VX!! I am joining the Air Force in Sept.and will be training to become a Military Police Officer. I have always wanted to join the Force. I would like to become a Park Ranger ( a VX would really come in handy!) I have a cute little Mutt named Lexus and an amazing Family! I fell in love with the VX when my Dad brought his home. ( He doesn't have one anymore though). When I get mine he'll be asking me if HE can drive MY car. I love how that works out.
    I want to thank evryone for welcoming me to the VX Fam!

Hol...

I had the priviledge of meeting your dad years ago... does he still have the mustang? Best of luck finding that perfect VX. Tell your dad, anita said hello!
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anita View Post
    I had the priviledge of meeting your dad years ago... does he still have the mustang? Best of luck finding that perfect VX. Tell your dad, anita said hello!
    My Dad says hello as well. He doesn't have the mustang anymore. He got rid of that after a year and got a SAAB 9-3 Aero. He had that for about a year and now he has a pick-up, you know boys and their toys, they get bored real easily. My Dad wanted me to ask you if you've smoked any good cigars lately? I'm looking forward to joining the family, and when I get my own VX, I would love to go to Moab or Pennsylvania with everyone!!

Hol...

Quote Originally Posted by Triathlete View Post
    Welcome! Maybe you can talk dad into a graduation/pre-AF trip to Moab

THANKS!! I am working on that. I would love to get together over the summer and go to Moab with everyone. I have always wanted to go off-roading. I asked my dad to take me when he had his but he never did, and I have not let him live that down. Now he's gunna have to suffer with me behind the wheel!