Page 56 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieVX View Post
    Went shopping for something 'sensible' (RAV4, Forester) and saw the VX. One of 25 in Australia I think.... had to have it!! No more mundane cars!! Looking forward to learning about it...
    Welcome AussieVX.
    Good to know another Aussie is lurking on this site.
    If you ever come to Tassie, let me know.
    Would love to see a few VX's trundling down the street.

PK

Hello everyone, I am the happy owner of a 99 Ironman as the name implies.

I first saw the VX at the movie theaters in the movie "mission to mars" oh so many years ago. I went home looked up the weird vehicle I saw on the big screen, fell in love with it and I decided then that I must own one.
    I was 16 or 17 at that time so I wasn't going to be buying one any time soon. 7 years later (I bought it at the end of 07) I found my self in the position to finally buy the car of my dreams. I found mine for $9800 with 94k miles at a small dealership in New Braunfels, TX. I drove it once, and I was not disappointed in any way.

I look forward to spending time on this online VX community to talk more about our experiences with this amazing Vehicle…

Welcome ironman99. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Quote Originally Posted by ironman99 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am the happy owner of a 99 Ironman as the name implies.

I first saw the VX at the movie theaters in the movie "mission to mars" oh so many years ago. I went home looked up the weird vehicle I saw on the big screen, fell in love with it and I decided then that I must own one.
    I was 16 or 17 at that time so I wasn't going to be buying one any time soon. 7 years later (I bought it at the end of 07) I found my self in the position to finally buy the car of my dreams. I found mine for $9800 with 94k miles at a small dealership in New Braunfels, TX. I drove it once, and I was not disappointed in any way.

I look forward to spending time on this online VX community to talk more about our experiences with this amazing Vehicle…
    Welcome,lots of active TX owners on here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chi Dog...Dog is my Co-pilot
    Onward thru the fog
    Leave it BETTER than you found it!

As so many here might say, ''Welcome to the addiction!''
    Peace.
    Tom
    "Through Great Sacrifice..... Great Rewards Will Be Achieved"

Welcome to the fam!!!!
    Larry S.
    99 Astral Silver VX (176k)
    91 Porsche 928 S4 (73k)

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm James from London, UK. I bumped into a picture of a vehicross when looking for a v8 defender as a fun run around and weekend of roader, i must say i relly like it and i'm looking to buy one now.

I would worry about parts though as its only an import here, is it right that they are trooper based? and therfore parts are the same? what about running gear / electrical components? Also any thing to watch out for when looking at a second hand one, mileage etc?

Hope my sig is ok? i imported it from another forum i use, if its too big let me know!

Oh and i need to find somwhere to get a suspension lift and some BIG matt black wheels from as soon as i purchase one

THanks !!
    Speed Thrills, Boredom Kills!!

Hi James,

Welcome to the forum! If you use the search function, I think you will find all the info you need. There are a lot of things to look for when buying used, and the parts question always comes up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by crotchrocket View Post
    Hope my sig is ok? i imported it from another forum i use, if its too big let me know!
    It is a little on the big and obnoxious side... But cool, my brother has a Z.

Quote Originally Posted by crotchrocket View Post
    Oh and i need to find somwhere to get a suspension lift and some BIG matt black wheels from as soon as i purchase one
    You mean like these?

http://www.nofuture.com/myvx/mods/gascans.jpg

Good luck in your search for a VX!

Bart

Hay, nice Z crotchrocket. They’re pretty common here in the US, but I don’t think there’s very many in the UK. It look’s really good. You’re a perfect candidate for a VX if you can keep a 300ZX TT looking that awesome. You’re right the VX shares a lot of parts with the trooper, and it shares a designer with the 350Z.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Quote Originally Posted by nfpgasmask View Post
    Hi James,

Welcome to the forum! If you use the search function, I think you will find all the info you need. There are a lot of things to look for when buying used, and the parts question always comes up as well.

It is a little on the big and obnoxious side... But cool, my brother has a Z.

You mean like these?

http://www.nofuture.com/myvx/mods/gascans.jpg

Good luck in your search for a VX!

Bart
    Thanks mate, how strange, i've looked at pics of your VX loads in the last few days!! Looks awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    Hay, nice Z crotchrocket. They’re pretty common here in the US, but I don’t think there’s very many in the UK. It look’s really good. You’re a perfect candidate for a VX if you can keep a 300ZX TT looking that awesome. You’re right the VX shares a lot of parts with the trooper, and it shares a designer with the 350Z.
    THanks, i love the Z, best not say i have a smart car too might not be allowed back

Didn't realise the guy designed the 350z, !!

sorry... someone jumped on here while i was in the can

how do u delete posts?
    Last edited by So-CalVX : 01/15/2009 at 02:56 PM
    Richard
    Proud owner of a RWD VX

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It looks like an angry snake-bee!" she said

welcome all the new members
    Last edited by So-CalVX : 01/15/2009 at 02:58 PM
    Richard
    Proud owner of a RWD VX

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It looks like an angry snake-bee!" she said

Looks like someone is messing around with So-CalVX account.

I had my VX for 2 years now and done nothing to it .It's a 2000 red foxfire with 49,000 on it. Since i been browsing this site I have done ordered wheels tire and a lift. You guys (and gals) have already ruined me!!! Great site!!