I realized the other day that I'm spending a ton of time searching through the archive for my old threads as I try to reconstruct all the original mods from my previous VX (the one that was destroyed by the drunk driver). So I thought for my personal convenience, as well as for anyone who's interested in flipping through a lot of pictures and threads, I would link all of my mod threads together in one place for reference. I'm going to try and do it in chronological order, but we'll see how it goes.

Recommended Cargo Liners

Carrying Pets in the VX

Hexomat Rear Seat All-Weather Mat

Installing Mirror Covers

Long Awaited Detail & Mod Install

Taking the pet barrier to the next level... literally

Not exactly a "mod" but something useful I always carry in the VX with me, especially on long trips.
Recommendations for a Batter Booster / Jump Starter?

This thread is broken but I'm hoping Scott can restore it:
Thule 696 Installation

Out of sequence but I had an issue with the mounts coming loose on the Thule 696 that I detailed here:
Thule 696 Safety Check

Borbet CW3's made famous by VX-O2 concept vehicle:
At Long Last... New Tires and Rims

A New Weapon in the Ongoing War for Cargo Space

Rig of the Month Thread that summarizes mods with pictures
July 2010 Rig of the Month
One of my favorite pictures of all time from this thread:

Was going to link the Kilby skid plate thread here (the one Riff Raff started) but I can't find it. Maybe it was deleted?

Cargo Mods Episode IV: A New Hope

I never ended up getting an on board air system, but there's some interesting info here that I may consider going forward:
On Board Air System

This started as a LED troubleshooting thread but evolved to encompass a discussion of which companies sell the best LED products:
Trouble with LED Fog Lamps

Thread showing lots of pics of VXC/rowhard front and rear faux skid plates:
Beach Photos Featuring Front and Rear Skid Plates

Thread discussing the pros/cons of various HID options, including the one I chose (DDM Tuning):
Need Help Sourcing HID Kit

I had some problems with LED turn flashers that are detailed here:
Suggestions for LED Turn Signal Rapid Flash?

And this is the thread detailing the crash with the drunk driver that totaled my first VX. I'm testifying for the state at his trial next month, hopefully he goes away for a long time.
Is This the End?

The search begins for a new VX. I ended up buying the one out of Colorado because the one in Illinois had rust issues.
Need Help Checking Out a VX in Evergreen, CO

Anyone near Plainfield, IL want to help me inspect a VX?

Thread about acquiring my new VX:
The Next Episode / A New Beginning

Auto to Manual Transmission Swap:
VT_Maverick's 5 Speed Swap