PDA

View Full Version : Power Steering Pump Issues for a Fool - Or what is this and how does it fit back in

litlbear
09/18/2016, 03:52 PM
OK, lesson learned and sort through the thousand posts first before you do ANYTHING. Was loosing power steering fluid. Narrowed it done to the Power Steering Pump Pressure Hose. It turns out the Pressure Hose (Fexlible Hose) bolt was seized into the Power Steering Pump Connector. So Bolt, Connector came out as one unit and spring and Value shot out. So I don't know which way the valve goes back in? Can some one please help? Also not sure how to post image, hope this works. /Users/litlbear/Desktop/photo 1.jpg

tpunk
10/09/2016, 06:45 AM
Kind of a late answer, but download the manual from this link http://myvehicross.com/download/vehicross-workshop-manual/

Page 200 (2A-29) has the breakdown of the pump. I just rebuilt mine using this and it was pretty easy to follow.

litlbear
06/03/2017, 11:08 AM
Tpunk,

Page 202 2A-31 part 24 (Valve) was more useful, because when I removed part 26 (connector) the valve shot out and feel to the ground. However, it doesn't look like the valve in the picture andI can't figure out how to up load my pictures.

Thank you any way.

jnicholson1130
06/05/2017, 02:17 PM
FYI...several of the PDF download links on the 'myvehicross.com' website, including the shop manual, are not working. The download fails...says the file cannot be opened. :-(

litlbear
06/06/2017, 07:53 AM
Actually have it jnicholson