Thread: ALL Ironmans Check in Here....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Bonthewater View Post
    What underwater camera are you using
    Those are older underwater shots using a waterproof film camera, before underwater digis were even made. I don't use it anymore and I don't have plans for a waterproof digi.

I have a camcorder I sometimes use when fishing, but I really don't know much about capturing, converting, editing, formating, and all that stuff, so I don't use it much.

Believe it or not, Fred Beans is an authorized Isuzu warranty and repair facility and an Isuzu parts dealer. I don't think I'd trust them servicing your VX, but you have a close place to order Isuzu parts for yourself.

Mark

authorized / ha ha ha

outside of the first salesman, everyone else I dealt with were TOOLS....LIARS....

Funny that they'd be an authorized Isuzu anything with the way they acted....especially, the-- our diagnostic machine can't read and Isuzu !!

I had a canon a1 or ae1 underwater film camera, still have it and it still works....have a canon eos GOLD -- Agassi one too......both collecting dust

You have nice shots.......love the pics

Quote Originally Posted by deermagnet View Post
    Those are older underwater shots using a waterproof film camera, before underwater digis were even made. I don't use it anymore and I don't have plans for a waterproof digi.

I have a camcorder I sometimes use when fishing, but I really don't know much about capturing, converting, editing, formating, and all that stuff, so I don't use it much.

Believe it or not, Fred Beans is an authorized Isuzu warranty and repair facility and an Isuzu parts dealer. I don't think I'd trust them servicing your VX, but you have a close place to order Isuzu parts for yourself.

Mark