a little confused....

I went under the hood passenger side and removed a large square (relay?/fuse?) which stopped the horn from honking. That was the only thing I removed. So maybe I didn't remove the horn fuse?

In either case, my ABS light came on about a year ago. I took it to the shop and VX code said something about the ABS. They recommended I replace the ABS module so I did with a used one. 4 months later (after the 3 month warranty), my ABS light came back on and produces the same error code according to the shop. It's still on and I haven't replaced it again, being confused about what is actually the problem. Did I get another faulty module or is it something else. So maybe I didn't remove the "horn fuse" because I AM getting codes with an error...

I'm certainly not an expert at any of this stuff, which is why I joined this WONDERFUL SAVY group

So basically I need a new steering wheel (to fix the horn problem) and an ABS module. I've been searching and it seems the ABS module is always one of the first things that are sold from a parted VX :/