Now I happen to be a big fan of the ride that the OEM shocks provide when you lift the VX and add big tires. I think that the OEM shocks perform better than other shocks. The current VX that I am working over has some sad Rancho RS9000 shocks and I really don't care for the ride in comparison to the Ebony that I recently sold. One of the first things I am addressing on the Kaiser is the Shocks.
I must express gratitude to Mile High VX for working with me to get the shocks and also assisting in lining up the rebuild in Golden Colorado. I do not have before pictures of these unfortunately, but I do have after pictures. They look beautiful and I can hardly wait to get them in place and see the difference in the ride. The rebuild is a little spendy, but to have the quality and performance of what the VX came with I think worth it. You have to remember that new these shocks retail for over 500 each, so in contrast the rebuild was minimal. I can't wait to get them dirty.
If anyone is interested in rebuildt shocks Matt at info@rg3denver.com. I think that the work on these really look great. take a look and judge foor your self.

Thank you to everyone that helped this come together