I'm in the vinyl sign industry and my wife has been complaining that the gauges in her Vx are hard to read (especially after I converted the lighting to red LEDs). So I scanned some Rodeo gauge faces, did some Photoshop and Illustrator work on them and Voila! white face gauges. I replaced the entire gauge faces instead of overlaying them and changed the lighting to shine from the front, using a flexible LED strip. I found that the overlays available didn't work right with backlighting anyway and then there's the issue of no TOD overlay.

Now here's the good part. I can't promise any timeline, but if anyone wants a TOD piece in white (or any other color for that matter), let me know and I'll try to print some soon (I install printers for a living). Since the TOD panel is not backlit, these will just be stickers to place over that section. Then, you can order a set of the regular white face gauges online. I'll try to print a dozen or so in the next couple of weeks, if the demand is there. My company strictly forbids us from making money off of things printed during an installation, so anything I print is FREE!! I could possibly do a gauge set, but no promises. I'll be happy to forward the vectorized templates to anyone, as well. Anything I print will not be able to be backlit, so think creatively.