ok so heres my little half day project, saw these at a shop here in new zealand. and im glad i got them..they are great and look good too. almost a perfect fit. no drilling needed and come pre-wired. just need to connect + and - from battery or high beam... the wires run perfectly down the window under the door seals.
they are 4 55w spotlights, can switch the outside two or inside two or all 4 at once. metal cases for the lamps on a plastic/abs base. lights can be adjusted up n down etc.. and have rubber surrounds to keep water out. all held on by 3M mounting tape which they come with also.
i did do some mods, i epoxied the screws that hold the lamps at the bottom so they can then be adjusted while mounted, and i re-wrapped the wires to make them lay flat when under the door seals. other than that these units fit right out of the box.

i can buy and ship to USA for around $150us if any of you guys over there want some. have a paypal account to make it easy. plus ill donate $5 from each sale to the site for all the good work.

let me know if anyone is interested, more pics in gallery