Thread: Recommended VX Paint Polishing System - Griot's Garage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think that Kat's pictures, though awesome, are forcing the thread to expand!! =)

Where does one by Griot's products? Any brick and mortar store, or is this strictly interweb based?

Quote Originally Posted by atilla_the_fun View Post
    Where does one by Griot's products? Any brick and mortar store, or is this strictly interweb based?
    As KAT said, they do sell in some select outlet retail stores. Griot's Garage has only one(1) brick-n-mortar store (its combination of on-site manufacturing plant; CEO/Owner's pesonal auto collection showroom; and in-house retail store lobby) located just up the street from my house here in Tacoma, WA. Their building is a huge converted Coca-Cola bottling plant and takes up one entire square city block. They have ongoing weekend morning car shows called "Car's-n-Caffiene" which attract many show cars from around the area, and have classes on proper detailing and the use of their products.

On-line internet is most likely your best source to purchase. Their entire line of products are world renowned and worth every penny. Request their hard paper catalog and get put both on their U.S. Mail and E-Mail list(s). They often send out special sale price deal's to their E-Mail subscribers. I always keep their latest hard paper catalog edition on top of my home toilet water reservoir lid for reading material when it's time for a #2 (I know; T.M.I.). LOL.

www.GriotsGarage.com