Has anyone put neon underglow on their VX? I installed mine last weekend, and it was terrible trying to get them on.

Does anyone know how thick the steel on the underside of the VX is?! I can tell you just how bad it was. NINE very expensive drill bits were broken in the process.

I can attest that the VX looks awesome with neons. Mine are yellow, which looks really good (if your VX is Proton Yellow).

I also put those LED windshield-washer nozzles on. I got the ones from APC that change seven different colours. They look awesome.

You know, the VX gets plenty of "Linda Blair stares", but the neons REALLY add to the uniqueness of it.

Today, I went to Advance Auto. I'm there at least four times a week, buying stuff for Toad (the nickname given to my VX, it's an acronym for Torque On Abbey's Demand, thanks, Russell!), so everyone knows me. It really exciting to see the people there get envious of the VX. Also, it's very funny to see the looks on their faces when you tell them that it's a 2001, not a 2005, and that it's not made anymore. HA!

Has anyone put HUGE Pirelli (or other name brand) tires and 22" chrome rims on? I'm seriously considering doing this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

A conversation about Toad (my VX) with my best friend, Erika:

"You know, I love Toad, but what's the point of a two-door SUV?" (Me)

"Well, it's just cute, and unique..." (Erika)

"Don't EVER call Toad cute. Toad and cute NEVER go in the same sentance."
(Me)

*Unstoppable laughter*