Originally posted by visconte
I had a Trooper with 155K miles on it and it started running on 3 cylinders after 12 years, I think a valve got burned. I took it back to Isuzu and demanded them to fix it for free but they wouldn't. I got mad and wrote to my congressman / senator and to the better business bureau with no effect. This is very depressing. What sort of car company is this? On the other hand my Vehicross engine does not burn any oil which is good. So now I have mixed feelings.
Dude - I know exactly how you feel. My VX is running fine but I've got a 1982 GMC truck with a little over 300,000 miles on it and it's starting to burn oil. It's up to a quart every 800 miles or so. And GM is treating me the same way Isuzu is treating you. They won't give me a new engine! I am so pissed. I'm thinking of contacting the State Attorney General's office.

Hey! Doesn't GM have 49% ownership in Isuzu? They're in cahoots! Bastiges are building vehicles that wear out - just to get us to buy new cars! They've got a racket going! Wonder if the RICO statutes apply...? Forget the AG - I'm calling the FBI!!!