Still around and still check in every now and then. There isn't too much activity on the info site anymore except for us "old timers", but newbies occasionally show up if they are directed here from the FB group. Still lots of good knowledge buried in the posts. Just need to have the history with the site to remember that the info is there and how to get to it.

Gregg, I would be interested in the exhaust system you have. VX was throwing codes a few years ago related to the cats and I replaced the cat's with some aftermarket ones and it is still throwing the same codes. Would be nice to replace the whole system with stock parts.

Vicki has been laid up in the garage for the past few years while I took the interior out, to get the roof rails off, to have the rust under the front ends of the rails repaired and the roof repainted. Repainting is complete and now it's time to put her back together, but my three year old daughter takes up all of the time that I used to spend on the VX so reassembly has been SLOW.