Thanks for your response!

I don't really know how to describe it better. It's not tugging the wheel from side to side, other than as a by product of one of the wheels--and I can't even tell which, if it's not just both--wobbling vertically and it's definitely not tied to any terrain I'm driving over. Nowhere I've looked has given me much to go on, because of how weird it feels and how hard it is to describe. The closest I've found is on jeep forums where they describe something they call a death wobble.

If I had to try and find an analogy, imagine if the hub were suddenly off centre by an inch or so but statickly so, resulting in a very out of balance kind of thing, where every revolution of the wheel went up and down, like a child's wobbly toy. It does this crazy exaggerated bounce a dozen times, and then *something* slips back into place and it's gone. It's sudden, and violent, and gone.

It's regular though, like the bounces are even and almost timed, and they don't *seem* to get bigger or smaller or anything, and there's a clunk that comes with it, but that may even be a by product of the shocks bottoming out or something. I'd take it back to the shop where I had the lift done, but literally a week after my work, they stopped answering their phone, and google lists them as permanently closed, after something like 40 years in the city.

Anyways, thanks again.