Replacing the Lower Intake Manifold gasket.

4.Disconnect accelerator pedal cable and automatic Cruise Control Cable from throttle body and cable bracket.
5.Disconnect vacuum booster hose from common chamber.
6.Disconnect connector from manifold absolute pressure sensor, idle air control valve, throttle position sensor, solenoid valve, electric vacuum sensing valve, and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve.
7.Disconnect vacuum hose on canister Vacuum Switching Valve (VSV) and positive crankcase ventilation hose, fuel rail assembly with pressure control valve bracket.
8.Remove ventilation hose from throttle valve and intake duct.
9. Remove the four throttle body fixing bolts.
10. Remove EGR valve assembly fixing bolt and nut on common chamber and remove EGR valve assembly.
11. Remove two bolts from the common chamber rear side and remove fuel hose bracket.

Ive got most all of that done except that something on the rear of the manifold is hanging on and I can't really lift it high enough to slip a new gasket in there. I think its the EGR fixing bold which I believe is the bolt that is under the EGR around the tube. Its such a small space, which tool should I use to get that bolt?
Also, It doesn't really say to remove the fuel rails but Im not seeing how these two chamber is coming out without removing the rail. Thanks.