It funny cuz working at Pep Boys I've seen 3 in the lsot couple of months. 1 Belongs to SpaceShip (Miguel) who is a great guy with Texas Plates. The 1st time he came by all the guys in the shop thought I was having work done to mine. Since his and mine are both Astral. They were asking me what I was getting done and when I told them I wasn't having anything done they were Yo why is it the bay? then I checked it out and met Miguel and can say it's nice having a fellow Brother VX stop by. Then I saw a Proton with 20s as I was wlaking out getting ready to go home. He looked, and waved as he drove off never did stop but that was cool with me cuz it nice to see a VX bro give props. The last 1 I saw I heard about from everyone at work as being a jerk while driving It an Ironman with american flag decals on the side of the doors. I drove by him day honked gave a wave and all he did was try and seed up and cut off some lady to get on the highway. All I thought was I hope the VX Gods could forgive him for he knows not what he does.