Hello all.
I have actually had my Powder Coated Rims and New Tires installed for two months now, but have been busy with life and projects, so I'm just now getting to posting photos.
I had my rims professionally powder coated at a cost of $100/each, which seemed somewhat steep...but the place that did the work has a good reputation, and I am pleased with the result.
The tires I chose are 275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer AT3's. I went with this size after much measuring, searching this forum, and general research.
The look I like is Leveled....not lifted. The 275/65R18's were a good choice for me, since all I had to do to make them fit was Level the Front and do some minimal trimming of the Cladding. Everything is great with no rubbing.
As for the Brand / Series of tire: I chose the Cooper Discoverer AT3 because I am more "Moon Rover" vs "Mud Rider"....more "Baja Racer" than "Swamp Buggy"....kinda prefer the "Mad Max" look, which I believe I achieved going with this all-terrain tread and sidewall design, rather than a mud-terrain tire.
Following are some photos: