subbed. Nice work! I'd wanted to do similar things to my last car, but I'm just not that gifted. My VX is largely stock. Still...a few tasteful mods here & there can make a WORLD of difference.

For anyone wondering:

-Adding a 10" sealed sub makes a HUGE difference in the stereo. I bought mine with a ported 8" in a tube, and I upgraded to a 10" in a downfiring sealed box. Can't recommend it enough.

-Get a head-unit with a USB front input. Then get a sandisk ultra-fit 128GB cruzer flash drive. This thumb drive is so small, you can't even tell it's there. Format it with x-FAT (or whatever file format works with your head unit) and you'll never have to swap any storage for new toons....EVER.

New wheels, lens covers for the lights, Brite-*** LED's to counter the effects of the lens covers, night-shades for what I couldn't find lenses for, back to black for the cladding, velour dash mat, hex floor mats, WO seat covers and a plush cover for the steering wheel...and it looks TONS better than stock. Granted, nowhere near as polished as Faivish's lovely handiwork, but still something to be quite proud of.

God i really need new pics...especially since my vanity plate showed up today.