So I got back in from USA Indoor National Championships, where I did not have the greatest meet and came up 5th overall :-(

So to cheer me up when I got back into town on Monday I detailed the VX after I finally got most of the interior pieces back in after sound deadening and sound proofing the whole inside of the VX.

But then yesterday I woke up with a terrible case of the Flu, but I tried to continue coaching yesterday and today even though I was obviously too sick to train the last 2 days.

So I was heading back to Awty where I coach track during the season to help their team out, after I just got done with a full day of PE coaching at a different school, and a lady completely not paying attention to traffic at all rear ended me. I saw it coming and tried to move over onto the shoulder (I was in the far left lane) but she still hit me pretty good. The tail pipe is bent inward, the license plate is shoved through the license plate holder, but surprisingly the cladding looks ok. Maybe it was the 2 coats of back to black I put on Monday night. Rear door still opens ok and nothing drags, and if you didn't own a VX you could not tell anything was wrong, but after having my VX for almost 8 years now I can tell. Here huge metal bumper did some damage. We will see what happens. She has Progressive. I just have no idea what she was doing, I did not slam on my brakes or anything, it was just normal Houston traffic slowly coming to a stop, she must have been totally distracted for me to be able to see her not stopping and try and get out of the way. I doubt she started braking more than 3-4 car lengths behind me going down a bridge, I had been only cruising at 55 then slowly made my way down to a stop, but she didn't even flinch until she was right up on me. I have 5 brake lights and one continually flashes!!!!! Blah! She felt so bad. I had my USA gear on and she asked if I was an athlete and I told her I am a professional track athlete. Blah I just wished she would've payed attention, so we could avoid all this mess.