One day about 11 years ago I was driving and this yellow amazing looking vehicle drove past me on a busy block. I nearly crashed, turned around and drove pretty far trying to catch up and see what it was. I could not catch up and then i lost him. But I kept driving till I saw it in the guys drive way. I was amazed and wanted one. I went home and searched the net and found out what they were. I eventually found the old vx club site and connected with a vx owner NYC Ironman who eventually met me one night and let me drive his VX. I was hooked and trying everything in my power to get the money to buy one of the last 10 or 12 new ones at a dealership in I think Chicago or Missouri? I just could not afford the 30k sticker plus the flight. I remember some members buying them and posting about it. I was sick. I passed but promised myself one day I will have a VX. I always regretted not doing it said i would get one eventually. Years later I came close again but finally last year I saw the prices continuing to drop and felt it had to be done and saved to get my extra toy. I almost bought another one that would have been a mistake since it had so many issues and then I found my Killer Bee from a member here and I could not be happier. I love it so much that I actually hate that I only drive it on the weekends. You cant explain it but it is an obsession and I love driving it.
I would love to buy another one that I could drive everyday. But I drive about 17000 miles a year and between gas and mileage in general it does not make much sense. I waited a long time and could not be happier. I have been a member of the club since 2002!