So after restoring my cladding last week, the tail lights just looked like eye sores to me, the way they dip into the cladding area.... it was too much.
before:

So I found some Red lense spray, because i'm not a fan of the orange section on top... i taped off the reverse lense area, so the full reverse light would shine thru. also, taking the extra time to mask off this area gives it a nice custom look...

1. After removing the lights from the truck, I masked them off and also, as said a minute ago, masked off the reverse lens.
2. Sprayed the whole lens with the red spray, making it completely uniform red, nice and smooth, no more nasty amber turn signals!
3.After letting the red dry about an hour, i masked off the top half of the light, at the same part where the cladding cuts across it...
4. Sprayed the bottom part of the lights with VHT night shades tint spray. Not too dark, just enough to make them blend a lil better into the cladding.
5. Wait til the VHT dries and remove the tape from the lights
6. Then apply some high gloss clear coat over the entire lens...
7. I then reinstalled them onto the truck, waited a day, wet sanded and buffed out the clear a bit, and applied a small piece of pinstriping tape to better separate the 2 halves of the lens.

finished:

[

I also found a guy on ebay who makes the VX logos for the front grill... they are 3-D like the vehicross logos and are available in a bunch of colors.
Great quality!
Just paste this item #260566055532, into the search on ebay motors. $10 + shipping....