Quote Originally Posted by vxfocus View Post
i have been wanting to get a vx from the first time i saw one..almost ready to pull the trigger,but i have some questions that maybe you guys can help me with
first.what is the difference between all the different models..ironman,proton,firefox.ect
second.do you guys find it hard to find parts?be it maintenance or replacement parts.i know that isuzu's are not sold in the u.s. anymore so i didnt know if parts stores have stuff for the vx or if it will be a major pain in the *** to get parts.
and last....are there certain things i need to look for when test driving/checking out a possible vx to buy?
thanx for any help and i hope to be joining you all in the vx community
Ken
Theris no difference the names are of colors not models. The ironman has different decals and floor mats except for that all the same.

Parts for the VX are readily availe as they are interchangable with the trooper and several other vehicles. Body parts are a problem

What to look for mostly what you look for in any 10 year old car but do a search for VXKAT questionaire it does a very complete job of covering the idiosyncranies of the VX