Alright, my in-laws are in town, visiting from Dallas. We had to take the Rodeo to show them around Oregon this weekend, and I have to say... it corners like a slug!! Man, I dreaded having to drive that thing. It's not bad for in town use, but stock, this thing is not fun to drive on long trips. Power is not great, and cornering... I may as well tell everyone to go ahead and slide into each other in the back seat because the turning side becomes slush on every turn 30mph or above.

My question... anyone here happen to know the correct bushing sizes for the swaybars? I want to at LEAST replace these to give it a bit better cornering ability. I searched the trail talk boards, and found someone mentioned 1" front, 3/4" rear on their late model Amigo, but no mention of a late model (2000) Rodeo. You can find them pretty damn cheap ($9.95 a set on JCWhitney.com), but I just want to make sure I'm ordering the correct size. After this, possibly shock replacement and/or springs... whatever I feel like doing. I don't drive it often, but when I do, I feel out of my element.