I've been looking into a place to get some work done on the VX, these guys seam good,

http://neneoverland.co.uk/

Im looking for a majour service including brake fluid, transmition and diff fluids etc..... plus some other issues with the loose steering and air con clutch bearing.

They want £400 + VAT for the majour service, how does that sound. I have never had to get anything serviced before, lol. I just dont have the space or time to carry the service out. Its a fair way to go to get it done but it's worth doing things properly. Whilst its there for the service they will look into the other issues and give me a costs subject to part availabilities.

What do you recon??

edit*
list of issus might help, this is what i said to them

.Full service, Inc front and rear diff + gearbox oil changes, fuel filter etc.
.Something is loose in the steering, it’s wondering a lot and the steering wheel gets pulled around by bumps in the road etc. As well as a dodgy ball joint It may need the tracking / camber looked at. There are some shims on the upper front A arms that either need removing or adding too to correct the camber after lifting (the VX is lifted 3”) can’t remember which way around it is (I have a .pdf of the full workshop manual)
.Front CV joints are crunching a bit on lock when in 4WD (maybe I need to lower the suspension down a bit again as CV joints have quite a steep angle)
.AC Compressor bearings is completely dead and possibly the main front bearing on the engine (cant remember name) where the fan belt attaches too. I’ve put a new idler pulley, tensioner pulley and belt on it but these are more involved.
.It’s fuel economy has dropped a bit and there’s a smell of fuel in the exhaust fumes (especially when the condensation is steaming out in the cold mornings) Do you think the service would resolve this over fuelling? Or maybe a tune up?
.There’s a fairly heavy clunk in the drive train when the box drops down from 3rd to 2nd or 2nd to 1st. I keep the prop UJ’s greased up but would worry where its coming from.
.Lower ball joints on the front end need replacing (I replaced the upper ones in November)