Thread: Should I buy this VehiCross?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yeah my head unit had the same problem when I got mine. It did work intermitantly if you banged the dash! I swapped mine as the radio is japanese (I couldn't understand a word they were saying ) and so only have a limited frequesncy range. I swapped mine for an older version of this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-LCD-2-DIN-In...item35a65fe317
    Works a treat!

It's possible that the TOD is just a bit sticky if it hasn't been used for a while. Try a mixture of shifting the lever and moving the car backards and forwards a bit. If you keep doing it it may free it up. The TOD is vacuum activiated and sometimes just needs freeing up.

Good luck

Nick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    1997 Vehicross with mods coming! --- 1995 Pajero with lots of mods!
    2000 Audi Allroad - Wife won't let me mod

Owner of the Four Wheel Drive Club in the UK - pop in and say hi! Click pic for link.

this might be a quick fix, but I suspect you'll have already tried this, but the AddZest radio/camera display has a display dimmer on the left of the unit. It hasn't just been turned down to minimum has it?

Hi Alterastro that looks like a cheaper option but how did you connect the camera if you dont have a CCD input? did you need an adaptor?

Hello Kirk and yes I have played with that but it makes no change to the display, would have loved it to be that easy though, thanks anyway.

Just changed my insurance over and was suprised how cheap it was to insure, £320 Full Comp (£250 excess) or £200 3rd party

Hi FM, yes its about the same insurance cost 4 me but I'm 45 and I live in Cheshire. CR is somewhat younger and he lives in London. Saying that last year I was with Directline - full comp was 500 (500 ex) with 8 years ncb so it's worth shopping around. CR will tell you more but I remember an adapter was used.

Kirk