O.K. - here's my situation: I am GONNA buy another SUV, to replace my current "work car" when it comes off-lease - an '07 Chrysler 300C SRT8. Need an SUV (read: "hitch") to haul 1-2 bicycles w/my fancy receiver-mounted bike rack; plus I like the look of an SUV, plus the higher seating position. My "fun car" is an '88 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe; also be aware that my wife and I have no kids or dogs to haul around. Her car is a Lexus SC430, so *I* will be "the one" to have the 4-seater for the very occasional times we need one. My driving needs are fairly limited, since I work out of my house - probably 6-8K miles/year total. I'm 53 years old, and I want something reasonably "cool" to drive, but I will NOT pay more than ~$20K MAX on my work car! Don't want a 4-door SUV, don't particularly want another Jeep Wrangler or Grand Cherokee (had both), not that I had ANY problems w/them whatsoever; I just want a change! I've got a line on a nice clean '01 VX now w/fairly low miles and never off-roaded for $10K-ish; I've also got a line on an '01 Rodeo Sport w/fairly low miles, one-owner, super-clean at $6K. Should I go for the clearly higher "cool factor" VX, which will ride rougher, get worse fuel mileage, harder to access rear seats, less cargo capacity, and possibly have more/higher $ maintenance? Or should I go w/the Rodeo Sport - STILL cool in my book, cheaper initial cost, probably better for my twice/weekly freeway runs up to L.A. and down to San Diego than the VX, more cargo capacity, easier entry/egress for the occasional third and/or fourth passenger, and slightly better fuel mileage?

The cool factor of the VX is what I keep coming back to; but it will be my "work truck", and I DO have a cool car already. I know many of you here have owned and/or driven both - h'ep a brutha out!