Quote Originally Posted by Mile High VX View Post
Is it the same bulb for the "light" that shows if the Cruise is on or the Heated Mirror or the Rear Defrost?
The light in the instrument cluster (gauges) that shows if cruise control is on or off is a "74" sized bulb. In fact all those indicator (dummy lights) are 74 sized bulbs.

The rear defrost bulb would be one of the "T" bulbs I provided the link for. You need to pull it out measure (in mm's) and compared with the detailed specs that V-LEDs provides.

The only bulbs that I would suggest checking on would be the side view mirror adjustment bulb. If I am remembering correctly that one was hard to figure out, but then again it might just be a "T" bulb, but I know that the power/winter buttons will need a little custom fabrication. Looking back on that one I think you might be able to modify one of the sizes (probably the smallest one) of the "T" bulbs and mak it work. You will have to discard the screw in base and wrap the leads around the custom installation of the bulb of the winter/power button.

BE VERY CAREFUL when you are disassembling the power/winter buttons as they are preloaded with a really small spring and ball bearing that will shoot out if you don't take your time.