Thread: New Subaru !!!

New Subaru !!!

Goin' Subaru shoppin' tomorrow WOO HOO . Briggy wants a Baja. Sold the red car today to make space. I get my F-150 stepside(99 Lightning type- but better) back.

2.5 turbo...flat four, gotta be fun right? Kinda useful, sort of, right? Can't find a bad word ,anywhere, about this vehicle. She loves it(for now) and that's all that matters...Right? This one wasn't even on my radar,
    We are all entitled to one "Stupid Useless Vehicle" per lifetime......This one qualifies...and I love it. Anyone know anything bad, please tell me now, remember, I only gotta maintain this thing....I don't have to drive it... looks , size, and practicality don't count!!!

Why not get this one? It has a flat 6 !

VX : CLOSEST THING TO A CONCEPT CAR!

Just one comment, not only directed only at this vehicle but others as well.

I wish they would stop integrating the radio/CD player into the dash. It's just a matter of time before it breaks, you want something different, or it gets outdated by newer technology.

And when it is propriatary and custom molded into the above of the dash like this one, above the climate controls, you can not replace it as easily as a standard 1, 1.5, or 2 din radio.

Edit:

At second look I quess aftermarket companies could create a replacement pannel to replace the whole "V-Shaped" center bezel.

She likes the ?Tribeca? as well. Don't really need that much vehicle. This is Florida,more of a Jeepy, take the weimerinars to the beach, sort of car is in order. Three, hundred pound plus dogs would make short work of the Tribeca I'm afraid. Two of them shredded the interior of my trusty ol' Grand Am a few years ago, seatbelts and all. Took two trips to the "You Pull It" to get all the bits. Still have no rear seat an' a bite outta my steering wheel. No one sits back there anyway.

Wink Baja Rocks

We have now had a turbo Baja for about 2 years. It is without question a superb vehicle and lots of fun to drive. Off roading is simply amazing. This pocket rocket travels over anything. Up and over rocks at 50 degree incline and on and obtuse angle. Excellent mileage and comfortable in ways that are greatly appreciated by this set of weary bones.
    Performance is excellent. When the turbo kicks in, make sure you have a neck harness in place because it feels like a saturn booster rocket was just ignited. Leaves the Tribeca in the dust...and most other vehicles as well.
    Good luck with your choice, but between my VX and Chele's Baja, we are pretty much set.
    Be jealous...you should be!