Thread: Another dealer gone...

Another dealer gone...

Just a FYI...

Lou Sobh Automotive in Duluth, GA is not going to offer any more warranty work on Isuzu.
    Time to find a new place. The mechanic that has helped me is now at Carl Black, guess I will try them. Johnnyapollo who do you use?

I've been using Pugmire - I may go back to Horton - even though they aren't an Isuzu dealer any longer the same mechanics are still in the maintenance shop. It's off of Peachtree Industrial just inside the perimeter and it's also where I first met BigMike (who introduced me to the old ClubVMag board and this group).

-- John
    John Eaton
    Original Owner
    2001 Proton Yellow #580
    Atlanta GA

http://wildtoys.com/vehicross/
    http://vehicross.blogspot.com/

"Metaphors be with you"

Hey it's me

Wow! this login still works. I haven't been to this site in awhile, since I sold the VX. Just stumbled here surfing around and thought I would see if John was about. Haven't heard from you in quite sometime, old sod

I actually bought an Axiom to transport the little ones. I gotta say I have really enjoyed it. No dirt use of course. Sort of a bummer.
    Only a couple mods. Add the 18" Vx wheels and put flat Isuzu inserts in the center. My Ax has everything except the TOD so, no spindles stick out. I took the stock Ax chrome 17" wheel center inserts and made my own brackets to fit the center of the Vx wheels. With 255 55 18s,looks good.
    Still had my Vx spare so I put that up under the rear and made my own hitch. Now you don't see that ugly spare hanging down. Also because of that I was able to make the hitch straight across with a length of box tube. The only ones you can buy are the tube ones, bent to go around the spare. DOs not look good. Also looks flimsy to me. I made a receiver rack to roll my dirtbike on. I pull a trailer carrying a couple choppers I am building about 80 miles back and forth to my Dad's shop fairly often. Had plenty of stress testing on it.

John, we need to get together.
    I'll have a Gl@ss of Hot fat and the Head of Alfredo Garcia.
    (Irwin Mahatma Fletcher)