Thread: Hello From Thailand

Hello From Thailand

Hi everyone,
    Sitting at a internet hotspot in bangkok, paid about 75 cents US for an hour, and supposedly that's high for here. anyway, sure is nice here though very, very hot. haven't seen a VX yet...but i'm thinking of selling mine and picking up a tuk-tuk or two anyway. take care (anyone want some DVDs? let me know and i'll see what I can do...as long as its legal)!

-L

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car

Talking

you lucky guy!

I loved my visit to thailand - friendly people, great food (except the durian- ugh) and beautiful surroundings.

If you see an cigarette lighters shaped as an alligator, I'm looking for a couple for my friend. I think I bought mine around the Patpong district...
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

I know how it is, but since you offered (I used to do the same when I lived in Korea when I went to the electronics Market in Seoul) If you are already hunting through the stacks and come across any:

-Mr. Show, any seasons
    -Ghost in the Shell (any, I, II or series)
    -Space, Above & Beyond series

When you get home hit Kaladi Bros Coffee for me! (Used to live in Fairbanks before I joined the Army) I still miss the Solstice parties.
    -Wekilled
    douglaswekell(at)gmail.com

I saw so many lighters today, i'm sure i can hunt down a few aligator ones...i'll hit up the MBK center again tomorrow to look for those dvds, and ill be sure to visit a kaladi when i get home. off to khoa san road to meet some other travellers...gnight!

Thailand is great. I'm not a big fan of Bangkok, but I really enjoy Chiang Mai and some of the islands in the south. I'll be making my 5th trip in August.
    Calmini Cone Air Filter, PowerVault PV2 Muffler, OME Trooper Springs, Rancho RS9000X Shocks, 285/75R16 Nitto Grappler AT's, Pioneer DEH P8000R In-Dash CD, Amps and Drivers Built by Orion, Wires and Fuse Blocks by KnuKonceptz, Vibration Damping by BQuiet, Alarm System featuring Auto Start and Remote Windows, Yakima LoadWarrior w/Full Size Spare, Debadged/Custom Titanium Grill Logo, Tint (5% Rear / 20% Front), Steel Braided Brake Lines, G2 Painted Calipers

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car

Talking

I went to Thailand with a number a diplomat types - I was asked to sing at various schools and universities from Bangkok and south to the islands. I had a wonderful time with my Thai hosts especially in the cities of Petburi and Ratburi where we took in the floating markets. LOVE Monkut fruit! We also went to a pottery factory and watched lovely pieces hand-painted by orange-robed monks. So much to see and do there. I cant wait to travel there once again.

I bought a couple of lighters, the shape of an alligator with the flame coming from its mouth when you snapped a foreleg back. Loved that lighter which I have since lost. If you can please get me 2 or 3, I will happily pay you!