View Poll Results: Will you be staying at this hotel?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to be a part of the group.

7 87.50%
  • No, I'm a rebel and will be staying elsewhere.

1 12.50%

Thread: NEW VX Host Hotel - Sleep Inn - Great Rates

NEW VX Host Hotel - Sleep Inn - Great Rates

You can get the following deal by clicking on the "Credit card reservation at least 30 days in advance click here (Select LADV30 rate)" link about a third the way down on this page: http://moab-utah.com/sleepinn/

1 King Bed or 2 Queens, no extra charge for 1-4 people in room
    Free Wireless Internet Service, Radio-Alarm Clock, HBO & 20" Remote Control TV , early continental breakfast. Some rooms also have fridges.

Discount rates IF you book at least 30 days out:
    May 16-18 - $55.20 (per night)
    May 19 - $63.20
    May 20/21 - $71.20 (per night)
    Total - 371.20 (+12% tax)

These are comparable to the group rate I negotiated and does not put me on the hook for a certain number of rooms.

This offer will NOT be available after 30 days prior to the your arrival date and will revert to $62 $79 $89 for the above dates. The manager is VERY interested in getting us to use this hotel now and in the future and even called me the other night to talk about it - he even offered to start the continental breakfast earlier than 7am if we wanted! Click the poll if you will be joining the VX crowd here - Scott, Jay, VXCrazy, Vasha, & myself are already booked there and vacated the unaccomodating Landmark Inn.

I deleted previous thread on this hotel since I could not edit thread title... Scott - hint, hint to allow in future revs.

I changed the setting for changing the Thread Title to 2 days, after that, if a title needs changed just PM me and I'll be glad to do it. That time limit is pushing it as it will screw with the search index and that is WAY more work to update than changing the title of a thread. What you do see, that can be changed anytime, is the Post Title.
    Scott / moncha.com

Special rate is officially over - you may want to contact the hotel manager directly and remind him of the group we are bringing and see if he will still take care of you. Even w/o the discount, the rate is reasonable for what they provide and are VERY interested in us using their hotel for future Zu/Zoos.