Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Snow? What snow?? VX VIDEO

Snow? What snow?? VX VIDEO

Well, as you know North East got hit pretty hard by a snow blizzard. We got about 20+ inches of snow dumped on us since yesterday. To give you an idea of how much snow we got here are some pictures of my burried VX:

From these pictures, it looks like this baby is not going anywhere. Well, I still decided to attempt to get it out without digging it out. So my wife took the video camera, and I took the wheel... what happened? See for yourself how VX did. (Keep in mind that I am not a professional filmmaker so go easy on me)

VX SNOWPLOW

If the video is slow or pauses, try to right click on the link and save the file locally on your PC, then it will play fine. I am not sure what is the bandwith of my server so it could be slow if a few people hit it at the same time. Enjoy

For the folks with a slow dial-up connection, here is a link to a lower quality video:

VX SNOWPLOW - LOW QUALITY
    Last edited by Yefim : 01/23/2005 at 06:16 PM

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car

Talking

So funny! Thank you for sharing that.. I needed a laugh today!
    Good choice of music and I especially love the ending closeup of your white rims.
    Last edited by Anita : 01/23/2005 at 06:23 PM
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Too Funny!!!
    We only got a measly 12" here in Vermont and didn't have time to shovel the driveway before work. I decided to keep the baby in the garage and take the 2 wheel drive Rodeo to work today...(Isuzu Snowplow)...No problems.
    I lost count...was that a twelve point turn or.....
    Your video was great!
    John

Thanks Anita and John Yea, twelve point is pretty damn close, but she made it out! I was pretty sure I'll get stuck, so i was pleasantly surprised. My wife's Infinity FX35 would not even move in that snow... then again, she's got 20 inch sports tires which are really summer only.
    Last edited by Yefim : 10/11/2005 at 11:50 AM

" IN TOD WE TRUST"

John

hehe, stuff like this makes me smile...when folks out here in southern CA are wearing shorts and t shirts this very day.

Excellent video.....a great laugh for us southern VX'ers that don't get to play in the snow! What program did you make the wmv with? Very well done! Thanks again for the laugh!

Hey flyingarmy, are you an aviator? badass, if so. Your name once again makes me curse my crummy eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingarmy
    Excellent video.....a great laugh for us southern VX'ers that don't get to play in the snow! What program did you make the wmv with? Very well done! Thanks again for the laugh!
    Thanks. I used Windows Movie Maker. I didn't expect much from it since it came with my Widows Media Center PC but it is actually very easy to use and works pretty well. I used more complicated programs before but this one was so easy - pretty much drag and drop and you are done. Took me about 10 minutes to put this video together. It also had no problem controlling my Panasonic camcorder through firewire. Microsoft definitely impressed me with this little proggy.

A vx in Chelmsford? I went to High School there. I had my Ironman running the streets 2 Thanks Givings ago.

Remember to shop Jones Farm, Rt27.

Jonathan

I've worked in CrossPoint in Lowell (almost Chelmsford).

Efim, klassno sdelano ! (good job !)
    Andrey

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey
    I've worked in CrossPoint in Lowell (almost Chelmsford).

Efim, klassno sdelano ! (good job !)
    Spasibo How is your store doing? Hope business is going well, sorry I missed the grand opening.

Jonathan: I actually live right next to all the schools - Richardson Road. I moved there a year and a half ago so I wasn't there 2 years ago. I will definitely check out Jones Farm, thanks for the tip.

Former owner of 01 Ironman #0723, 01 Dragon #0590
    Funny stuff -
    I almost expected to see the VX do the "dog shake" (like in the Jeep Grand Cherokee commercial) when if was finally out of the snow.

veryyyy cool