Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I am getting sick of this, anyone else have this problem??

morgan-tec, which dealer are you at? Denver Isuzu? Gebhardt? I've had mixed experiences with both; I'd love to know who is giving you the trouble.

Nate

I am dealing with Gebhart since they are closer to me and they are the only place Isuzu would tow my car. Here is a little update. I called Isuzu owner relations and chewed on someones ear enough to get a personal phone call from the reginal manager. He was very apologetic about my problems and promised to get me my cr by the end of the week at the latest and i will be getting a new T case and maybe tranny. So that was good news. He had no idea what i was talking about with the pending approval for corprate Isuzu so he got on the phone and got someone working on my car this nmorning. So it is time to wait again. I will keep you posted.
    Drive it like ya stole it!!!

2002 Axiom XS
    -20" Eco 820s with Goodyears
    -Custom fiberglass system...Rockford, JBL
    -Cutom powerdyne supercharger in the works
    -Cutom functional WRX hood scoop
    -Custom morgan-tec dual exhaust
    -Morgan-tec high flow intake kit

For prices, pics, audio and vid clips of my products please check out www.morgan-tec.com

More proof that you must never stop bitching to get Isuzu to do something. It took me over a month of dealer visits and phone calls to get my wheels replaced.
    2001 Ironman Daily Driver... 3.5" suspension lift (OME912 springs and 1" spring spacer), ball joint flip, 1.5" front diff. drop, 33"x12.5 TrXus MT, 16x10 Eagle Alloy rims, Interceptor, PV muffler, K&N air filter, Alpine Supercharger, Bilstein shocks, and some trimming.

2000 Ironman Project LS-1 VX... very slow progress but someday....... ohhhhh someday......

A little update, they got the shift motor and replaced it, but.....since the motor had a problem and was sending low voltage to the unit controller it fried the controller brain for the tranny and t-case. The dealer is paying to overnight the controller unit and i should have my wheels back tomarrow. A little side note, i was told that the orignal repairs made by my local dealer which is no longer serving Isuzu were the problem. When this happened last year they told me they replaced the shift motor and the fixed it, is truth they dropped the t-case and then reinstalled it, they never even took it apart. Then they billed Isuzu for parts and labor that never happened. If they were still an active dealer they would be in a law suit with Isuzu over warrenty fraud and negligent workmanship. Oh well at least i will hae my Ax back by the weekend.

Well i got my wheels back and it is a better. This has been a pain in the ***** but i have to say i am very impressed with the service that i recieved from the tech that worked on my car and the serice advisor that i delt with at Gebhart. The controller problem was only discovered due to the techs attention to detail and him being almost as anal as i am. I have no doubt if i need any more work done i will take it to Steve at Gebhart Isuzu in Boulder, Co.