Thread: What the H*LL is going on.....

Previous owner of:1999 White Vehicross Ironman 1970

Angry What the H*LL is going on.....

Ok, I'm gonna try to make this really short...

Last week got in my VX and noticed the DRIVER side blinker was coming on for no apparent reason...well it didn't take long to realize it was coming on when I put on the brakes. Put the brakes on and the blinker would light up too?? So I narrowed that down to the trailer light assembly, once I cut the power to that it stopped doing it!(Tone, sent you an email about that, still waiting for a response) Now this morning I get in my VX, turn the parking/headlights on and the PASSENGER blinker is lit solid...not flashing just lit with the rest of the outside lights....When the parking/headlights are on the blinker won't blink when I flip the lever, however, if I turn all the lights off and turn the blinker on it flashes but so do all the other parking lights, including the dash lights/cd changer lights...everything...what the hell??

What do I start checking first? I'm guessing there are some wires touching somewhere??? I have an aftermarket keyless entry/remote start/alarm installed but that, to my knowledge, has been working just fine.

I fear getting in the VX because I don't know what its gonna be next
    The price you pay to be different......

Definately a short in the wiring... Sounds like it stems in the trailer wiring.. Good luck
    Scott / moncha.com

sounds like

you got rats!!!!

Previous owner of:1999 White Vehicross Ironman 1970
    Disconnected all wires to trailer light assembly, problem solved!!! for now!!

SH*T I better not have rats!