Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blue Angel Eyes...

Tad, red is also a problem in Florida if it's not brake lights. I had red neons underneath my Dodge Avenger ES and they actually made me sign a waiver before they installed them. Drove around for a long time with no problems from the cops here in Jacksonville, but the first time I went through little ol' Starke, I got pulled over (guess they have nothing better to do there). It is actually in the Florida statutes. I think it is totally ridiculous because they do not flash and in no way make you resemble an emergency response vehicle.

Since I read this thread, I have been looking for whites. STill no luck. Just about every color, including white, is illegal here in MD, depending on where you it is. I was pulled over a couple months ago because a cop thought my tail lights were PINK. I have the ClearCorners tinted LED tail lights, and he insisted that what he was seeing was pink. I dont know where he gets that from, but they are FAR from pink, hahaha. Heck, with the tinted lense, they are a super deep red if you ask me. Anyways, he called it quits since I was actually putting up a fight and told him my brother in-law was a MD state inspector, and I would call him up and have him meet us where we stood, heh. Of course, seeing I was being a smart-arse and pushing my case to the fullest, he gave up.

But ya, I havent had any problems with my Clears yet (RON!!!! I want some clear side markers bro!!! Hook a pykie up would ya?!?!?! ) so I am keeping my fingers crossed there.

I have to go for my emmissions testing by Sept 15th, and they are now being very anal about lights and tints now, so I am gonna be on my guard.
    Gary Noonan
    '01 S/C VX / '18 Forester XT

I thought you all might want to know that they are also available at. http://www.autotecknic.com/ under the accessories section. They are asking $65 for them and available in different colors.

Cheapest I could find... Hella Optilux 2500 for $50.40, and the Optilux 2550 for $51.62.

Both at RallyLights.com. I have purchased many buls from them and have always had a good experience.

Love it. I need to get something like this eventually.