View Poll Results: Who’s REALLY Going to 'ZuZoo VI?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, I'm going!

19 70.37%
  • NO, I won't be attending.

8 29.63%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Going to 'ZuZoo VI in Moab, UT?

Hi folks! I'new here, so be gental. I wanted to go on the Crown King trip last week, but my back went out (don't ask where, it never tells me) so I didn't make it. It sounded like great fun! I have been on that trail many times, but not in such good looking company (the VX's of course).But I am going to try to make it to Moab, as long as my back goes with me. Hope to get with some of you local Phoenicians for the trip up!
    ZONER-OUT

ZONER,
    Was that you I saw at the Pavillions Home Depot last Saturday?

It looks like I'm going to MOAB. I'm driving out the 12th, to make it in time for the VX only run. You're welcome to convoy with me, as long as you can keep up

Now we just have to work on VCAMILLO and some of the others here in PHX.

Come on guys (and gals) it's a relatively short trip, for the amount of fun you will have!!!!!

Ramada discount

I'll make this as short as I can.
    Talked to the desk clerk at the Ramada last night about an already made reservation. I was questioning why our friends room was so much more expensive than everyone elses. His response was that the hotel was full and they could charge more closer to the actual time. I explained that the reason his hotel was so full was that a bunch of us wanted to stay together. He said get all the names and call the manager back in the morning with names and we could still get a group discounted rate. OK.... I gathered what I could last night and this morning and called the manager (Jennifer) this morning to get our discount. I'm all in for saving money. My response was this...
    As of now the "discounted" group rate would be $67.00 per night for the weekday, and $77.00 for the weekend. OMG DISCOUNTED? She said that "if" we would have group rated in December or January the discount would have been more sufficient. For those of us that booked our rooms in November and have rooms for substantually under that amount this isn't a good deal. If we group rated we would have our rooms go UP in price. The desk clerk had my hopes up. He's a nice guy, just not the manager.

Next year lets book a block of discounted group rooms as soon as the dates are anounced and we could transfer rooms accordingly. They are willing to transfer a reservation over at the same booking rate. Booking early saved a BUNCH of money. Right now the room rates are $79.00 Monday through Thursday, and $89.00 on Friday and Saturday, and that's PLUS taxes. ;eekr;

I'm sorry for any false hopes I've raised. I was given the hope and ran with it. Saving money is a hobby of mine.

Oh yea, about the one that was worried I would transfer the hotel reservation over to a friends name...... no worries, I even up graded your cabana girl for you
    Last edited by BumbleV-X : 05/08/2003 at 07:40 AM
    Improve the desert.... plant a Sierra Club Member!

'01, Dragon Mica Green NO MORE, 1393 SOLD
    If there is another hotel nearby... I'd call them and find out what their group rate is... and tell them about the BS you got from Ramada... Then call the Ramada manager and tell her that Hotel X is going with this other rate and everyone is thinking of switching.

Paranoid? who me?

Swordy:
    "Don't sweat the paranoid guy"
    Jeez! I try to make a funny and now I'm paranoid!

I'm not paranoid. Who told you I was paranoid. Did those guys in the suits contact you?

I'm not paranoid! And stop looking at me that way!

Oh, and thanks Deby, for trying to save us all some $$$$.

Kirk (if that is my real name)

ROTFLMBO

IT'S NOT YOUR NAME? Who are you? Do you really drive a VX? Are you really going to Moab? I know your kind. Ok, yeah, they even scare me, but I'm gonna stick it out in Moab any way.

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    hey, I could of told you his name... plus description, rap sheet et all

;Dr;
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

What makes you think I was talking about you?
    Its the thrill of the chase