Thread: South Florida Vxer'S

South Florida Vxer'S

Guys&Gals..i drove my VX in Broward County,Fla for three weeks last month.I didn'T see any VX'S during my entire stay.Where are you folks??My VX and i will be back in the area next month,i would love to meet with you folks for some VX chit&chat.

On a more serious note,can someone direct me to a competent dealership in the area.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!!

Can't help you with the service center, because I have yet to go to one, but I'm in north Dade, but next time you're in the area, give me a shout!
    Steve

Thumbs up

There's going to be a series of RallyCross events held at Hialeah, so I and other VXers may be in attendance. And y'all are always welcome to come up to Ft. Meade!
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...

Coral Springs here...

I've used Endicott Isuzu (US1 between Atlantic Blvd. and Commercial Blvd in Pompano Beach) more than a few times (nothing major, knock on wood), and even though I don't have any real complaints about their service, they haven't done anything out of the ordinary for me or my car, either -I guess my habit of hanging around the service area while they're working on my VX haven't helped me there.

They've been fair with my warranty issues, and except being less-than-satisfied with their 30K miles front bearing "repack" service, IMO they've otherwise done a good job.

Let's get together! I'll be great to finally meet some other VXers from this area.

Im game.... theres a few of us around.. and plenty of beaches to take over the parking lots of...
    Maverick
    99' Ebony VX sold...

Talking

I know I haven't been as active this year in organizing meets other than the RallyCross events, but will do another Beach Meet in September based on the success of last year's. As soon as I work out the possiblity of a group rate for those interested I'll post it here on the calendar. Location will be South Daytona/Ponce Inlet again.

Both meets sound like fun! I'm in. When is the meet in Hialeah?

Yeah, what's this about Hialeah? :-)

Joe, you've done plenty this year too - two events and two more on the way. Thanks! Just got my plaque in the mail today from John, by the way.

I'm the same about my dealership here in Jax. Not impressed, not too upset. Which given the experiences many others have had with Isuzu, is probably better than average. The other one in town turned me off so bad from one short phone conversation that I wouldn't go there unless I just had to. Thanks to this site, I'm finding that I don't need 'em too much anyway.

Lightbulb

Hialeah isn't technically a VX meet, but a SCCA RallyCross. They're planning 3 events around mine and the hope is to have a points series next year utilizing my track and Hialeah's. As far as I know there isn't a web site or anything for their events, but I have been asked to help with online registration. I'll post more info once things are confirmed.

There are about half a dozen VX owners in SW Florida (Naples, Ft. Myers, etc..), even more during "snowbird" season. Most however are about 30 years my senior and don't have much interest in socializing :-)
    2006 FX35
    99VX (Sold)
    95RX7 500rwhp (Sold)
    2005 Evo VIII SSL (Sold)
    2004 Aprilia RSV-R Factory-lots o mods
    www.michelfortier.com

Hey, I just wanted to state that my wife's grandparents house (both are gone now) is in Naples, and I have spent a few summers there as well. The house is still in the family and we hope some day to live in it as we both LOVE Naples!

Nice to see someone from that area!

I just met a VX'er the other day in North Miami when I was changing my shocks. He rode up to me on a motorcycle and we had a quick chat about the board, the car, etc. I forgot his handle, and forgot to catch his name. Hey, if you're out there, say hi !!!!

Daytona is way cool. My back yard almost.