Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Moab Wrap Up / Pics

Thumbs up

words cannot describe...
    RichD
    ------------------------------------------------
    ...because vinyl just sounds better!

WOW... that is AWESOME!!!

What a cool crawl up a steep hill.... I am impressed.

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone

Unhappy

yeah, impressive, you should see in one of my pics on shutterfly he has the front tire in the air coming up that hill!
    Ask forgiveness, not permission.

next year...

ok ok...pics are torture...not to mention not being able to do Hells's Gate neither. But, I will be there next year...and I should be running a solid Dana 44 locked coil over front and locked rear Dana 60 full floater with 510 gears.

Lisa, Shannon says to have that Jeiger ready next year.....fyi.....she also said she would be joining you on the all girls run and......seeing as how she stole my VX...."IF" and only "IF" I'm lucky would she let me ride with her....;eekp; ...she said she would share though, but only until I got my own VX......;eekp;

I guess I better start saving up for another VX...(one that hasn't rolled... ;Dp; ;Dp; ;Dp then I can start modding all over from scratch.....

12 Mini Cooper Coupe S fully modded and tuned!, 01 Kaiser VX #1209 RIP, 01 Kaiser VX #0664 Clone
    Well James, tell Shannon I have kinda given up the jaeger, too unpredictable with my behavior, and you better hope your not around me after drinking that WITH a full moon! You know there was not a girls only run this year, and how much fun could that be, I mean really, no boys????;eekp;

I certainly hope more decide to make it next year!

Originally posted by VX crazy
    You know there was not a girls only run this year, and how much fun could that be, I mean really, no boys????
    It was decided this year that we would not include the Ladies Only run this year due to last years lack of interest.

Should we receive feedback to the contrary from the participants, then we may be able to implement that for next year's 'Zu Zoo VIII.

This kind of feedback is essential for the improvement of the quality of your event.

Thank you,
    Keith
    Moab 'Zu Zoo VII Trailmaster

Don't let Lisa lead, she may VOMIT!
    Scott / moncha.com

Finally got some of my pics posted
    http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/sh...ser=82&thumb=1

Had a blast, as usual. Sorry I had to leave early Really sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone

I sure hope I can make it back next year.

Kirk

Scott, Actually I may do better leading, its the anticipation of whats coming that makes me feel like yakin!

And thanks Kirk for getting those pics of me, talk about puking! Thats was the scariest thing thinking I was going to scrape!

And after getting home I did notice where I dinged a fender molding after doing a whoop do whoop thing and the fender came down on the tire as I was turning, dang, at least no metal dent, just the cladding!

Kirk: Great photos- Appreciate all the good lines you gave me, on the trail,made driving that much easier. See you next year.

Bob
    Neither ordinary or extraordinary, just indefatigable.

2000 VX Green Dragon- Chick Demagnitizer-Supercharger-Injen Intake- Cold air box-K&N- Power Vault SS Exhaust-265-75-16 BFG MT kms-On Board CO2- Custom Boulder Bars- Custom Skid plates- PIAA 520 Fog Lites-3inch lift with OME 912 Springs-LINE X Bedliner on Cladding & Hood Insert-ARB Front Lockers & Custom Bull Bar. Vintage Offenhauser Hood scoop Thule Rack. XM Radio-Custom Storage Box-First VX to surmount the RUBICON.Thanks Sierra Stompers

Check out this LINK for a ton of ZuZoo pics!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

Cool pictures Kirk! any chance of getting a CD? Look forward to seeing you next year. I may be in Tempe in October, might be able to do dinner?

Originally posted by Triathlete
    Green Dragon rocking in only the way he can! (from the 4x4wire)
    I took the Jeep through a few years ago but I doubt I would have followed Bob this year in my VX. Great driving and a good spotter! Maybe next year I won’t have to work so I can go on a few of the runs with you guys. Even so Linda and I had a great time.
    I hope I can get away for crawlloween (sp?) this year. Anyone else?
    Todd

great video, thanks for posting that. Wow Bob, that's amazing stuff there! Such confidence with the VX!!!
    -The Rave-
    North Carolina

Holy **** Bob, good thing there was a mountain beside you. I bet that got your adrenaline pumping.

Kirk, if Scott talks you into a pic CD make me one too. I wore my clicking finger off and didn't even get halfway through the gallery. I wanted to go to Moab sooo bad.

Andy
    Last edited by Swordy : 05/20/2004 at 10:57 PM
    Its the thrill of the chase