Thread: So, yer lookin for a place to stay in Moab...

So, yer lookin for a place to stay in Moab...

Have I worked a DEAL for you...

I just got off the phone with Britnie Ellis, the Manager of Big Horn Lodge in Moab.

The standard rates in Moab at the Big Horn from May 7-16 are $79/night. Well, after the conversation and realizing who I was with, 'Zu Zoo event, and also with the Crawloween and we typically stay there every year, she extended the following deal to the group...

$49.95/night, 'Zu Zoo rate (10 rooms as of 4/16)
    They also have hi-speed data available in room so that is handy for making updates to the websites etc.

The contact info is as follows:
    Britnie Ellis, Manager
    Big Horn Lodge, Moab Utah
    EMAIL: office@moabbighorn.com

TELEPHONE:800-325-6171

www.MOABBIGHORN.COM

Now, make no mistake, I am not advocating a departure from Portal campground/RV park, because that IS the base of operations/HQ for Moab 'Zu Zoo VII.
    If it fit into MY needs I would entertain ptching a tent. For 9 nights, we (family) feel no need to "rough it" this year for this long during our vacation.
    Not to mention the added security of the room to lock our bikes, etc in is an added bonus.

Thought I would pass on the information to those that would like to have alternate accomodations and have a chance to save some cash. :kewl:
    Take care,
    Keith
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Thanks for the offer, Keith, but those of us who will be motelling it are probably committed to one of the 10 rooms reserved by Tone. Wish we had known sooner - coulda saved $128 each!
    Rick "Baxman" LaMarche
    Supercharged, Dynamated. SCCA Oregon Region rallycross class winner

No worries, not lookin to compete or anything else. I recoup nothing from the deal, just something I was able to get for myself, and told mgmt that I would pass the info along for any that may be interested.

It's all good n da hood.

This low cost alternative offer is still availabe if anyone is interested. Thought I would bring it back to the top...