Page 185 of 197 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Hi everyone
    I haven't been on in a while, since 2010 to be exact.
    It's with sadness I am back on the site to see about selling my 1999 vehicross. It just sits in my driveway not being driven and feel its such a shame to do that to him.
    He is silver and I'm the original owner. He has 96,104miles. The asking price is 5k. I am located in san Antonio, tx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to roxsanne1 For This Useful Post:

ipd (06/17/2017)

Have you posted in the Facebook site? You might want to post there and make an add here on the forum with the checklist for buyers and sellers included.

Forum for sale section: http://www.vehicross.info/forumdispl...icles-For-Sale
    Check list thread: http://www.vehicross.info/showthread...ERS-OR-SELLERS
    Facebook Vehicross: https://www.facebook.com/groups/32929439606/
    Facebook Isuzu Trader: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1421877591402618/

Good luck I hope this info helps.

Going to look tomorrow

Hey there,

Going to look at a VX tomorrow.. and almost definitely gonna buy it as long as there's nothing majorly wrong with it. I want/need a winter vehicle and this is a cheaper and cooler alternative to most of the junk on craigslist. Let me know what you think, and if you've got any last minute buying/inspecting tips, I'm all ears. I did already look at the buy/sell checklist. Thanks!

Good luck, I hope it is a good one and you get it, keep us posted

Forgot to post the link *facepalm*

Not sure how you can tell me what you think without that...
    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ink=true&Log=0

It has all of the original manuals! Take it! LOL!

Looks good.
    --------
    VX Status: Running Great! Build is coming along nicely...

Looks good. As far as "cooler" absolutely. As far as "Cheaper"--well if it's 100% then possibly. When it's not 100%--hardly. Definitely helps if you do your own Mx on it.

Check the standard stuff (lists can be found on here). Windows not binding. Crash bumpers not rusting. Frame/chassis rust. Burning oil. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by verdelaw View Post
    Forgot to post the link *facepalm*

Not sure how you can tell me what you think without that...
    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ink=true&Log=0
    White ones are Ironman Edition. This one has either been repainted or all the Ironman badges removed. Price is reasonable considering the mileage. Good luck.
    3" suspension lift, shocks: Rancho 9000, tires 33"x11.5", wheels 16"x8", offset= 0, no front sway bar

Most insurance companies list the VX as an Ironman (don't know why). My 2000 Ebony, which has been an ebony since it rolled off the assembly line, is listed as an Ironman on my insurance.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Since there's nothing on the hood insert, I'm leaning towards painted.

Hello Everyone

Longtime VX fan & forum lurker. On 5-1-17 I purchased a 2001 Kaiser Silver VX in real rough shape. I got the vehicle for $500 due to Engine failure and a bad Transmission. New Diesel transplant & big plans are already underway. I look forward to learning and being a part of such a unique collective of vehicles and individuals.

That would be the first time anyone's done a diesel conversion on a VX and kept it AWD. I'd be interested to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by sm0ke3T1947 View Post
    Hello Everyone

Longtime VX fan & forum lurker. On 5-1-17 I purchased a 2001 Kaiser Silver VX in real rough shape. I got the vehicle for $500 due to Engine failure and a bad Transmission. New Diesel transplant & big plans are already underway. I look forward to learning and being a part of such a unique collective of vehicles and individuals.
    Congrats on your purchase! I have the same idea about going diesel and keeping the TOD. Good luck and please post the process for others to follow.
    --------
    VX Status: Running Great! Build is coming along nicely...

wyoming vehicross

Have been drooling for a VX since one showed up for a short time in Greybull Wy. 10 years ago. Then I got involved in Isuzus and ended up in Moab where I found that the VXs were the predominate force behind the Zu Zu Moab gathering. Fast forward I met Kevin & Christine and they totally corrupted me, now not only was I drooling but lusting for one but $$$$ kept getting in the way along with my addiction to candy for my 1989 Trooper. Finally an affordable one come on CL in Billings Mt. first for $2500 then $2000 but owner said bring a trailer it doesn't run. Tried to get him to allude to what was wrong with it, he said it cranks over but no start so I made the plunge and bought it sight unseen. Two day after getting it home I put a good battery in it just hear the engine turn over scared the h@# out of me because it started right up. Wife & I took for a drive and every thing works, trans shifts, engine is strong and the VX is very complete only thing missing is the carpet??? It is a 2001 black/with red&black interior - paint & body is very straight. Little TLC & TLM and it will be ready for our Sunday town car.Dave

Hello! 2nd time VX owner... who just got rear-ended!

Hello all! Been a LONG time since cruised on here...

2nd time VX owner here... First one in CA black, sold it to a Russian guy in 2007 who put it on a barge back home!... regretted it... found another outside Philly in 2012. Great shape 2001 Ebony, had 23K original, now almost 45K. Been in storage for better part of last 2 years while working out of country... first day back got it out of storage to take for a spin and got rear-ended here in chicago.... ARGGHHHH!!!! Insurance company sent me to their autobody shop that said sorry - go find your own parts, but they are willing to reimburse. So I need some help! looking for new (near-new) rear cladding and bumper.

And while at it, need a new gas tank door, and would like a second hood insert and grill to consider mods. all original now but thinking about removing IZUZU logos, move "vehicross" logo to grill, new rims, max out tire size without lift, low profile hood scoop, bull bar in front.

thank for this website & forum!
    Dan