Page 131 of 197 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Morning, all. Jesse here from central Missouri. I spotted a VX in a friend's back lot about three years ago when I began restoring his Corvette. My first thought was, "What tha..?" Ended up moving to his place so that I could have quicker access to his car and found myself more and more intrigued by this VX. Aparently the original owner owed on it and skipped town off to California. I got the paperwork to apply for an abandoned vehicle title. The process will take about 40 days, but if I'm lucky I'll own it and love it. In the mean time, I love lurking on this forum just because it's such a one of a kind vehicle. I'll post up what happens!

Good luck Jesse!

Hey all, my name's Brian. I've had my VX for almost a year now. Somehow in my town here in Idaho, we used to have 3 VX's. Every time I saw one I swore that if one of them came up for sale I would jump on it like white on snow. Low and behold, about three years after first discovering these crazy rigs and drooling at every sight of one, I stumbled upon a local one up for sale. The next day it was mine and I haven't looked back. It still puts a smile on my face every time I get in it.

Red face alone in Costa Rica

Hi,
    my name is Panny, I am costarrican,
    I moved to the wild country side of Costa Rica with a 2006 Tucson 2wd...bad idea..so before it fell apart... tried to sell it..while looking for 4x4 saw this amazing looking car for sale...called, ended up trading cars with the guy who now desapeared...I was so happy about my new 2000 vehicross that didnīt notice until driving 7 hours back to my house that the passenger door glass was missing....yeah..laugh...but it had a really good plastic replacement...now I have been trying to find one and nobody in the whole country is ever seen a car like this and 0 chances in finding my glass R 8-97211-052-2 ..NEED HELP!!
    besides this, my car is perfect

whiplash,

Welcome to the family. Glad you are enjoying your VX & hope that smile lasts a good long time.

pannyj,

Welcome to the family to you too. Sorry to hear that you have to try & locate a difficult item so soon after buying. The installation will be easy once you find the glass. I suggest you start a thread on the subject rather than your question getting lost in this intro thread.

We could certainly help you out to locate either a used window or new & probably be a go between to get it shipped to you. I'm guessing that shipping will probably be as expensive as the cost of the glass though.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by pannyj View Post
    Hi,
    my name is Panny, I am costarrican,
    I moved to the wild country side of Costa Rica with a 2006 Tucson 2wd...bad idea..so before it fell apart... tried to sell it..while looking for 4x4 saw this amazing looking car for sale...called, ended up trading cars with the guy who now desapeared...I was so happy about my new 2000 vehicross that didnīt notice until driving 7 hours back to my house that the passenger door glass was missing....yeah..laugh...but it had a really good plastic replacement...now I have been trying to find one and nobody in the whole country is ever seen a car like this and 0 chances in finding my glass R 8-97211-052-2 ..NEED HELP!!
    besides this, my car is perfect

Contact Lisa (VX Crazy). she's parting out a VX.... may have the glass.
    She's in Texas, so at least it's closer to you...a little...

If you had "The UPS Store" pack it professionally, it would probably be safe. It's going to cost WAYYYYYYYY more for shipping than the glass itself.

The price for a NEW window from Isuzu is $224.21
    But, former Isuzu dealerships do not ship internationally (at least as far as I know).
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Merlin..at St Charles (ex Isuzu!) sent a window to me overnight in Moab.

Cost was IIRC..about $220 including shipping.

Merlin... 1-800-727-8066

Mention this site...he likes us.

If he cant send it directly to you.......
    I'm sure trans shipping via a member here can be arranged.

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thank you people! I feel better now with some hope... I am new at this forum stuff..one of you mention Lisa..donÂīt know how to reach her, will call tomorrow the number for merlin but I donÂīt think I can dial 800 numbers from here..I will sell something to get my glass...unless one of is coming to my country any time soon....free room and food at my place..

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    whiplash,

Welcome to the family. Glad you are enjoying your VX & hope that smile lasts a good long time.

pannyj,

Welcome to the family to you too. Sorry to hear that you have to try & locate a difficult item so soon after buying. The installation will be easy once you find the glass. I suggest you start a thread on the subject rather than your question getting lost in this intro thread.

We could certainly help you out to locate either a used window or new & probably be a go between to get it shipped to you. I'm guessing that shipping will probably be as expensive as the cost of the glass though.

Tom
    thank you Tom but donīt know how to start a thread...it says here....You may not post new threads

Hey pannyj, any regrets for moving there? Just curious, I heard it's very nice there>

Quote Originally Posted by Power Wagon View Post
    Hey pannyj, any regrets for moving there? Just curious, I heard it's very nice there>
    not at all...best place IÂīve lived...

Tropical climate, warm year round?

Quote Originally Posted by Power Wagon View Post
    Tropical climate, warm year round?
    yes....

Sorry, didn't mean to get off track. Just curious! LOL

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up