Page 87 of 197 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyJ746 View Post
    Let me clarify my statement - more economical the a 911 Porsche
    Oh, by that comparison ... we're friggin WalMart.

Don't worry about comfort, you'll be having so much fun driving it that you won't even notice that you're uncomfortable. Just kidding. The Recaro seats are actually very comfortable but the ride is somewhat harsh & the rear visibility is ... well ... it ain't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

My name is Nick and I received my 99 vx on Jan 4th, 2000. My old man bought it as my first car and I drove it for 10 years. I just recently bought a newer vehicle to relieve the workload on the isuzu. I have right at 130: miles on it. It's silver with the red/black interior. I was amazed when I read the how to's and tech tips. I now have answers to the windows, abs light, cd changer stuck, shifter key lock and the water coming in under the dash!

I already fixed the cd changer last night and plan to tackle the rest. I've done all the work on my isuzu since we bought except a wheel bearing and timing belt (the only $600 i've spent aside from tires, fluids filters and pads in 10 years! I plan to do new front rotors soon cause one is warpped.

As my handle implies, I have a special place in my heart for volkswagens and have used my isuzu to tow them all over the place. I love the excellent VX design and comparative simplicity to most other newer cars. I have been recognized all over Chattanooga by my car. I had a guy who went to school with a girl I dated recognize me last week and say ' you drove that silver isuzu thing'.

My brother in law is a trooper guy (trooperchris on some forums) and I went with them to Uwharie to go wheeling a few years back. I plan on going again in the VX. I look forward to following this forum to keep my
    isuzu on the road.

Glad you finally found us. Welcome indeed!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi from Tennessee Ya'll!!!!!

I have been bit by the bug. I'm in love with the vx. Looking to buy next month, fingers crossed. I used the vin of one I'm looking at to register. It's the one I want but we'll see if it's still there next month. I think you have a great site and even better family going here. I would like to become apart of and get to know everyone. I'm 34, married and have a wonderful daughter. She's a daddy's girl for sure. I can't wait to get my rig and start wheelin with her beside me.
    She's going to love it. Thank you and we'll see you, (At the movies).

logans,

Welcome to the fam. There are a few other Tennesseeans as well. I gradumicated from UTK & still think of TN as God's country.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi, Thanks for your welcoming, and thank you for the site...
    I'm french, 34, and live in pittsburgh PA.. just went to check out a vx @ ford shults wexford today, and missed it got sold last night. I'm so mad...
    Hope I could find one, and get your help to decide, or just to share what you all guys own. I grew up in Reunion Island and my dad always drove toyota bj43 then hj60 and hj61, they were the cool rides 20 years ago.. now it's my turn to drive the coolest thing on earth.. I mean a VX.. Nice meeting you..

I'm Dave. I live in South Louisiana, work at a web development firm, and am engaged to get married this November.

I guess about a year or so ago a friend of mine bought a VX and the little lady and I fell in love with it. It's been the dream ever since.

About a month ago, she was hit and the insurance company totaled her car, giving us the perfect excuse-I mean opportunity to scout out a VX for our very own.

I just purchased a 2000 Ebony this past weekend, and within 24 hours of purchasing it, I had it on the trails of Joshua Tree National Park (photos - http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/sh...r/4136/cat/500). It drove like a champ!

I've been a fan of the VehiCROSS since I first saw one. After turning in my FJ Cruiser company car about a year ago I found myself missing the option of hitting the trails, so I set out to find a replacement. I've been looking for a few months, and finally found one I liked at a price I could afford.

I've also owned an Isuzu Impulse RS, and my brother has had two of the first-generation Troopers, so Isuzus have been in our lives for a while now. I've even driven an Isuzu Stylus in an SCCA endurance race at Willow Springs Raceway (video on my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D3r0sYK9xo).

I'm looking forward to several years of enjoyment from my new toy!
    WebbRacing.com

Dave's Little Lady

Who got tired of switching desktops and created a profile of her very own. Yay internets! Like Dave said, we're in the market for a new(er-ish) vehicle, and I go gaga for a VehiCross. I know she's out there. We just have to find her.

My name is Jeanne, by the by.

Well, after two years of searching, I finally bought ZEUS's VX (thanks again kodiak!), and I could not be happier.

I have been a fan of these "beasts" for many years and finally owning one, makes me even more in that direction! I am decidedly a fan of the rare and different vehicles (I own a 2nd gen MR2 as well), and adding this vehicle to the collection is a great boon. I am not an off-roader, so don't expect me in Moab any time too soon, but do expect to see this on the streets of SLC. I just now need to figure out the check engine light so that I can get my plates!

Quote Originally Posted by djmdma02 View Post
    Well, after two years of searching, I finally bought ZEUS's VX (thanks again kodiak!), and I could not be happier.

I have been a fan of these "beasts" for many years and finally owning one, makes me even more in that direction! I am decidedly a fan of the rare and different vehicles (I own a 2nd gen MR2 as well), and adding this vehicle to the collection is a great boon. I am not an off-roader, so don't expect me in Moab any time too soon, but do expect to see this on the streets of SLC. I just now need to figure out the check engine light so that I can get my plates!
    LOL Ahh, the benefits of Wyoming registration... nagging check engine lights. I'd be interested in learning what you find out about that...
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Remember djmdma02, ScanGauge2 is your $150 friend.
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Apparently the VX likes me... Came out of work today and there was no light Took it down for safety and I/M, and passed the I/M. Failed the safety for... wait for it... mud flaps.

Hello all!

I jusst purchased the 99 Silver VX out in Des Moines. It has a few issues to work out but for a purchas price of $1500 I cant complain!! It has a bad motor and had been in a wreck that was was not fixed very well. The wife is very excited about getting it up and running as am I.

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Welcome to obsession...

I'm sure you'll get her up quickly, but don't think that you can ever stop "doing stuff"...
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up