Page 58 of 197 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hol_VX View Post
    THANKS!! I am working on that. I would love to get together over the summer and go to Moab with everyone. I have always wanted to go off-roading. I asked my dad to take me when he had his but he never did, and I have not let him live that down. Now he's gunna have to suffer with me behind the wheel!
    you definately need to make it out to moab....its amazing and so much fun....
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

Quote Originally Posted by pbkid View Post
    you definately need to make it out to moab....its amazing and so much fun....

Let me know when a bunch of people are talking about going and I'll talk to my Dad. Although I do have to get a VX first. I looked at a very nice one today but it's alittle out of my price range.:sighr: I'm still shopping but I hope to have one very soon!
    If you never stand up for anything, you will fall for everything

Let me know when a bunch of people are talking about going and I'll talk to my Dad. Although I do have to get a VX first. I looked at a very nice one today but it's alittle out of my price range.:sighr: I'm still shopping but I hope to have one very soon!
    Here you go!
    Billy Oliver
    15xIronman
    My Sponsors:
    Accelerate3Coaching
    TriSports.com (PM me for 1 time use 20% off code)

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    My Dad says hello as well. He doesn't have the mustang anymore. He got rid of that after a year and got a SAAB 9-3 Aero. He had that for about a year and now he has a pick-up, you know boys and their toys, they get bored real easily. My Dad wanted me to ask you if you've smoked any good cigars lately? I'm looking forward to joining the family, and when I get my own VX, I would love to go to Moab or Pennsylvania with everyone!!

Hol...
    Ha, dont smoke 'em as often as I once did... the hubby and I found a connection to cuban romeo and juliettas though....very very nice!! shhhhhh:_drool:
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anita View Post
    Ha, dont smoke 'em as often as I once did... the hubby and I found a connection to cuban romeo and juliettas though....very very nice!! shhhhhh:_drool:
    Anita, old friend, you are going to Share, right? Good to hear from you. My daugther is so excited about getting her own VX. She has Never let me live down, selling mine. It will be strange for me to see another VX in the driveway and know it's not mine! Of course, I know she'll let me drive it, once-in-a-whlie, right HOLLIE.

Dave...
    Always a kid at heart!

Quote Originally Posted by VXMAN View Post
    Anita, old friend, you are going to Share, right? Good to hear from you. My daugther is so excited about getting her own VX. She has Never let me live down, selling mine. It will be strange for me to see another VX in the driveway and know it's not mine! Of course, I know she'll let me drive it, once-in-a-whlie, right HOLLIE.

Dave...
    Of coruse I will .... If I am not using it.

Hey HOL VX.... welcome. Lok in my gallery and see if anything there sparks a memory or two.

answer - I bought your dads VX

Welcome! You need to come to Moab in May and get some free off road lessens. So what color VX you looking for Hollie?
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    Welcome! You need to come to Moab in May and get some free off road lessens. So what color VX you looking for Hollie?
    I actually just confirmed a deal. She's a BEAUTY!!! Black, with red and black interior and she's in great condition!! I would love some lessons, however Moab might be a little too far away for me. I was thinking about Pennsylvania. I hear it's fun!! But I will try and talk my dad into Moab. I am looking forward to it either way.

I actually just confirmed a deal. She's a BEAUTY!!! Black, with red and black interior and she's in great condition!! I would love some lessons, however Moab might be a little too far away for me. I was thinking about Pennsylvania. I hear it's fun!! But I will try and talk my dad into Moab. I am looking forward to it either way.
    congrats.. yea keep an eye out, over the weekend there was a lot of talk about getting more vxs together for a run in the spring.. either at rausch creek (central pa) or at beaver run in western pa where we just were over the last weekend.. i think that i like rausch creek a little better as far as trails.. but beaver run better when it comes to the people and our ability to have an experienced trail guide (although i havent seen beaver run under the foot of snow that was there)

I Got Her!!!

I FINALLY HAVE MY VERY OWN VX!!!!

My parents picked her up today and brought her to my work! I walked out the back after my shift ended and there she was!! I was speechless and yes, I'll admit, I got a little teary-eyed. It was a great surprise! Although I can't drive her again till Monday (I need the title still) I am glad to call her my own.

And I can't wait to see what she can do off the road!
    Last edited by Hol_VX : 01/27/2009 at 08:10 PM

I FINALLY HAVE MY VERY OWN VX!!!!

My parents picked her up today and brought her to my work! I walked out the back after my shift ended and there she was!! I was speechless and yes, I'll admit, I got a little teary-eyed. It was a great surprise! Although I can't drive her again till Monday (I need the title still) I am glad to call her my own.

And I can't wait to see what she can do off the road!
    That's great to hear. You know where to come for any/all info you might need. And the main thing is to DRIVE IT, and enjoy it every day....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site. I don't own a VX yet but I've been searching! Currently I drive a 2001 Rodeo Sport that I bought new off the showroom floor. Just over 248k now and running strong. I'm having a tought time finding what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a 2001 Kaiser Silver or Ebony Black with 40k or less. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo Rider View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the site. I don't own a VX yet but I've been searching! Currently I drive a 2001 Rodeo Sport that I bought new off the showroom floor. Just over 248k now and running strong. I'm having a tought time finding what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a 2001 Kaiser Silver or Ebony Black with 40k or less. Any help would be greatly appriciated.
    The chance you’ll fine one close is pretty slim. Most of us had to travel to another state to fined what we were looking for. There’s a nice Ebony on eBay that’s in IL.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...1%7C240%3A1318
    Cars designed by spreadsheets make sense. Cars designed by engineers make history.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo Rider View Post
    Here's one that's not too far away:

http://www.vehix.com/inventory/usedC...1384c3b&cid=68

The guy's name is James. He's a GREAT guy. A car buddy of mine went to look at this one for me about 6 weeks ago; it's in REALLY nice shape for the mileage. The guy waxes it every month, it doesn't use any oil, and the interior is like new. It's been stored in a carport since he's owned it, and it came from the southeast...

If you buy it, how 'bout selling me the luggage rack off of it for $350 as my "finder's fee"...