Page 36 of 197 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

That's cool they cleaned it up nice, I'd say you got a deal at 5k even with the cladding and mirror. My stealth has been retired for over a year now, but that's due to modifications and lack of funds to pay for it all, haha. I didn't get the invite, but I wouldn't be able to make it anyways, ill be in tennessee, but any other time we get the chance, that would be cool to see the car I almost bought, and meet up with some other VXers

If your taking I-65 down through Louisville, let me know, I might be able to meet you for a second, and we can take a look at each other's VXs.

2000,white, Vehicross Ironman series, 0413
    Quote Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
    That's cool they cleaned it up nice, I'd say you got a deal at 5k even with the cladding and mirror. My stealth has been retired for over a year now, but that's due to modifications and lack of funds to pay for it all, haha. I didn't get the invite, but I wouldn't be able to make it anyways, ill be in tennessee, but any other time we get the chance, that would be cool to see the car I almost bought, and meet up with some other VXers
    Roger that! have fun and happy holidays

Im having isues with applying a pic to my profile.

Hi there, this is Moonboggyman, I just baught my first proton yellow Vehicross, I tell u what, I get a lot of atention, towards my vehicross. If anyone is out there that can give me tips on downloading pics to my profile that would be great. I also have a myspace page that has a pic of me and my vehicross,all vxers are my friends. moonbuggy80 is myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by JHarris1385 View Post
    If your taking I-65 down through Louisville, let me know, I might be able to meet you for a second, and we can take a look at each other's VXs.
    dang it...i take 57-24 and get off at the purchase parkway.

I dont even know where those roads are......heading to google....

EDIT: Just looked, They are practically the same distance, just a bow shape in the opposite state, just depends where your destination in TN is.......

2nd Edit: Chicago to generic Nashville, taking I-65 is 473 miles - - Taking the 57 - 24 is 508

im heading to Dover TN, in stewert county. i could take 65, but then i'd be coming back west to go to dover.

I used to go fishing up at land between the lakes near dover - my father is buried in the national cemetery there so I try to go up for a visit every couple of years. I grew up just South East of there in Clarksville, TN.

-- John
    John Eaton
    Original Owner
    2001 Proton Yellow #580
    Atlanta GA

http://wildtoys.com/vehicross/
    http://vehicross.blogspot.com/

"Metaphors be with you"

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyapollo View Post
    I used to go fishing up at land between the lakes near dover - my father is buried in the national cemetery there so I try to go up for a visit every couple of years. I grew up just South East of there in Clarksville, TN.

-- John
    My best friends wife is from clarksville..her whole family still lives there. We're actually going to her brothers house in clarksville, for new years.

I'll be there for Christmas - my brother and mother still live on the south side of town (grew up on the north side). My father was Army and retired out of Ft Campbell just north of Clarksville. It was a neat town to grow up in, very pastoral with many still run farms (mostly Tobacco - something you don't see much anymore, and corn). I attended Austin Peay for 2 years then moved away.

-- John
    John Eaton
    Original Owner
    2001 Proton Yellow #580
    Atlanta GA

http://wildtoys.com/vehicross/
    http://vehicross.blogspot.com/

"Metaphors be with you"

Yeah, clarksville is pretty nice, and how many cities can say they have 4 walmarts? Haha. I like the dover area, its not very populated, and you can still get a lot of land for really cheap. I've thought about buying some land not far from "downtown" dover, just down carlisle road (if you know the area well)

New here, just picked up a 99 black VX with 55xxx miles, and love it so far : Hope to learn a lot here and have some fun.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVXer99 View Post
    New here, just picked up a 99 black VX with 55xxx miles, and love it so far : Hope to learn a lot here and have some fun.
    Welcome to the fam, you'll find yourself in good company.
    There are quite a few VX nuts scattered around the greater IL & IN area.
    If you have any interest in taking your baby off-road, another great site, full of good folks that frequently wheel the Badlands in Attica, IN is: www.mwior.com

(midwest Isuzu off road)

Just killed an hour here, seeing who's still around. yeah...I'm bored. I seriously am thinking about going over to the shop for a few hours No one will be there, so it'll be quiet! Oh yeah...been here forever, I'm a club VMag migrant. Backed 0177 off the car carrier:bwgrI worked for Isuzu at the time) and trailered it home in the shipping plastic...I wouldn't even let them do the prep-detail on it. It's always been a third or fourth vehicle, so it has been pretty much preserved. I'm thinking about a second as a dedicated off road toy this spring

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Just killed an hour here, seeing who's still around. yeah...I'm bored. I seriously am thinking about going over to the shop for a few hours No one will be there, so it'll be quiet! Oh yeah...been here forever, I'm a club VMag migrant. Backed 0177 off the car carrier:bwgrI worked for Isuzu at the time) and trailered it home in the shipping plastic...I wouldn't even let them do the prep-detail on it. It's always been a third or fourth vehicle, so it has been pretty much preserved. I'm thinking about a second as a dedicated off road toy this spring
    Very cool.. I got mine when they released the leftovers in the spring of 02.. its a love hate relationship