Page 113 of 197 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

simple answer. OME 912 or 919 springs, torsion crank, maybe some trimming depending on the offset of the wheels, and you can clear 33's. As far as door panels, find good used ones somewhere or see if isuzu has anything left but I doubt it (I called forever ago about my 99' and I don't think they had the door panel or the inserts)
    1999 Isuzu Vehicross-#1209- lots of mods - gone
    1995 Honda Passport: Lifted, Locked, 34x10.50's, just a few things..-Click for build thread

Quote Originally Posted by MACsVX View Post
    I also wana know were to look online for new interior door panels. Do I need to just go to Isuzu for them.
    Thanks

Chad
    Quote Originally Posted by RamAirZ View Post
    As far as door panels, find good used ones somewhere or see if isuzu has anything left but I doubt
    Door panels...need to try the junk yards. Here's a search function that searches many yards nation-wide. But you'll still need to call the yard to see if they have that panel. Doesn't look like it's separately identified/inventoried.
    http://www.mypartshop.com/EOL_PublicSearchResults.aspx
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

I have some interior door panels. Grey/black. Not in perfect shape but OK. PM if interested.

New looker

Im interested in this vehicle and have posted mainly because I want to buy a nice used model, modified is ok, but I want fair price and dealers sometimes are a little out there. I also want a very low mile unit, so I'm going on a search. If you have one you would like me to consider, I live in Wisconsin and will travel to look, shoot me a message with pics. Nothing with over 80000 miles, if you have a really nice one around that number send me info.

Thanks

isnt this guys hypothetical vin number...actually a current members?

I would like to start off on the right foot.

I saw this vehicle a few blocks from my house and have been looking at it for months. I like its stance and balance. My wife and I would like to buy one of these fine machines. I have read so much good and bad. My hope is to purchase one of these, and my wife likes the white, and yellow the most. If possible I would like to have the gidance of the members here on the forum. I am not afraid of fixing. I just dont want to do it all the time. I live in Utah and have been to Moab many years ago with at that time my 69 chev blazer. It was heavily modified. I will see where this vehicle takes me and the wife, and what it becomes for us. Any gudance and suggestions will be appreciated. I look forward to becoming a new owner of yet another car with obvious style and function. Thanks, Jerry and Lizette.

New (to me) VX in Ga

Just bought a proton yellow 2001 VX with 120K miles. Did some lurking here before I bought. Still a little apprehensive about it, traded a built Jeep TJ for it. Love the power and A/C. Anyone know how or where I can get the drivers power window fixed?

Iron01..welcome..its "Proton" not yellow....you've no need for apprehension....you've chosen the best color....
    watch your oil xtra close, M8...could be your demise

Quote Originally Posted by Iron01 View Post
    Just bought a proton yellow 2001 VX with 120K miles. Did some lurking here before I bought. Still a little apprehensive about it, traded a built Jeep TJ for it. Love the power and A/C. Anyone know how or where I can get the drivers power window fixed?
    Welcome Iron01 and arcobarco!

There's so much detailed info, from the most incredible people on any car forum, you'll get all the data you'll ever want, it's all here, and the folks are super friendly and willing to help!

Here's a start...read my post from a few days ago to another new owner:
    http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...postcount=1674

But you'll have to start playing around with the search function. You'll start finding some back ground info then you'll be able to post specific questions here to further help you make your choices, where to buy, etc, etc, etc....

I know you're stoked like we all were, but you need to set aside several hours to start reading all the pertinent posts, "How-To's", guides, etc...for areas you're interested in.

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM, I usually know where to get the info or who to contact.

Welcome!

Now, here's a ton of data to get your started.....

http://vehicross.info/forums/showpos...postcount=1684

It includes a collection of threads addressing the important OIL ISSUE, the window issue, and several other issues.

Read read read up on the oil issue so you'll be aware in case yours develops it or already has it, and how to manage it

OIL ISSUE:
    http://vehicross.info/forums/showpos...16&postcount=7

WINDOW ISSUE:
    Very common problem. Couple of different solutions. Most (but not all) have had success with the "SBC" metal brackets that forum member Tim at SBC manufacturers. His website is: streetboutiquecustoms.com

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...92&postcount=3

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...ow+fixin+party

http://vehicross.info/forums/showthr...ght=window+fix

http://vehicross.info/forums/showpos...8&postcount=11
    VX KAT
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by VXjunky View Post
    Iron01..welcome..its "Proton" not yellow....you've no need for apprehension....you've chosen the best color....
    watch your oil xtra close, M8...could be your demise
    junky, you never cease to confuse me...what's M8 mean?
    VX KAT

PK, or Crotch Rocket ...translate M8

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    junky, you never cease to confuse me...what's M8 mean?
    Suzie, Suzie, Suzie, what a sheltered life you lead.

Say it out loud.

M8 = mate.

PK
    Now that food has replaced sex in my life -

I can't even get into my own pants!!

Quote Originally Posted by VXjunky View Post
    PK, or Crotch Rocket ...translate M8
    Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
    Suzie, Suzie, Suzie, what a sheltered life you lead.

Say it out loud.

M8 = mate.

PK
    Oh, of course I know that word.....key being W-O-R-D....
    Neither noobe is from UK or AU...so why in the world would I, or many others here, think of mate? Never woulda figured you for the "txt" generation junky.........you make my brain hurt....
    VX KAT

Newbie....

Hi...Just signed up to the forum.....
    I am a JDM car enthusiast from England....
    I currently own 4 Japanese cars my favourite two being my Vehi-Cross and my Skyline GTR....
    I will try to post up some piccys....
    Cheers

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Whut UP G ?

Welcome...
    Last edited by Ldub : 04/29/2011 at 02:02 PM