Page 107 of 197 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Congrats MsConduct, it seemed like Joe's Dragon was for sale forever and I know a lot of us would have loved to own it as a 2nd VX. Good choice!

I wish Lancia would start selling cars here again... Fiat is back, so there is hope. Yes, the Lancia (I had a Zagato) was definitely ahead of its time. If you recall the car selection of the early 80's (like the "K" car, the uglies of the Mustangs, and other yawners) the Zagato was a real find. Front-wheel drive, incredible handling, fuel injection, and a very cool targa/cabriolet roof. The engine and the trans/clutch were all still original when I let her go. What did me in was an exhaust system that could no longer be legally smogged in California (due to a technicality...she was clean) and frustration with an aging "modified Lucas" wiring and electronics system. In this case, "modified" meant that they took the few parts of Lucas that still worked, and messed those up, too. I got really skilled at bump starting a car. Learned not to hit the high beams with the wipers on, and used the brakes sparingly because the taillights would draw too much juice if the lights were on. But I loved that car.

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by MsConduct View Post
    I wish Lancia would start selling cars here again... Fiat is back, so there is hope. Yes, the Lancia (I had a Zagato) was definitely ahead of its time. If you recall the car selection of the early 80's (like the "K" car, the uglies of the Mustangs, and other yawners) the Zagato was a real find. Front-wheel drive, incredible handling, fuel injection, and a very cool targa/cabriolet roof. The engine and the trans/clutch were all still original when I let her go. What did me in was an exhaust system that could no longer be legally smogged in California (due to a technicality...she was clean) and frustration with an aging "modified Lucas" wiring and electronics system. In this case, "modified" meant that they took the few parts of Lucas that still worked, and messed those up, too. I got really skilled at bump starting a car. Learned not to hit the high beams with the wipers on, and used the brakes sparingly because the taillights would draw too much juice if the lights were on. But I loved that car.

There's one for sale in Cathedral City, CA for $1k if you really want to get back in...
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

and BONUS.....you can stop at Hadleys in Cabazon, going and coming for a world famous "Date" Shake....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Stop it, you guys! Don't tempt me! Besides, the Zagato doesn't have cup holders, so I'd probably spill the date shake and get the seats all sticky.

Hey guys, I used to have an account on the forums about a year ago, but I forgot my username, so I just created a new account. I've liked the look of the VX for a long time, but have never had the opportunity to get one. I've been lurking and reading for awhile and have been trying to find a VX for me. Add my name to the list of perspective buyers!

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    Quote Originally Posted by VXjunky View Post
    and BONUS.....you can stop at Hadleys in Cabazon, going and coming for a world famous "Date" Shake....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Dont forget the dinosaurs!

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/da...rex_and_vx.jpg
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

Quote Originally Posted by argoolsbee View Post
    Hey guys, I used to have an account on the forums about a year ago, but I forgot my username, so I just created a new account. I've liked the look of the VX for a long time, but have never had the opportunity to get one. I've been lurking and reading for awhile and have been trying to find a VX for me. Add my name to the list of perspective buyers!
    welcome, good luck on the search
    EX OWNER 2000 Foxfire

Howdy.....from "HONEST JOHN"......lol....youve scored double....great truck even greater bunch of owners....

Another VX (99' Ebony) on my street this morning....... I invited her to the forum.... that was a pleasant sighting. I was just telling my wife that Ive never seen one in my city.EVER!

as Brucey, (John McClane), says "Welcome to the Party Pal"

Former Owner: 1998 Amigo, 1998 Supercharged Rodeo, 1990 Amigo, 1990 Trooper, Current Owner: 2002 Trooper
    Nice to see a lot of old friends here. :-) Just looking thru, trying to get back into the Isuzu game by means of a VX really soon.... Might possibly end up with another Amigo or Trooper as I need to get something quickly and can't afford to wait for the right VX necessarily.... but we'll see. I really want one and I think it's about time I get one. :-) Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you remember me, but for those that might not or might need a refresher...

I used to run the 4x4Wire.com Isuzu Pages with Randii Burleson... Spent a good 5 years or so modifying and 4-wheeling Isuzus until some financial problems took me out of the game for awhile. Finally have the ability to afford a little something nicer at this point, and just recently lost a battle between my Montero's front end and a trailer hitch, so I need to get something relatively soon.... Hoping it will be a VX so that I can finally drive the one Isuzu I haven't had the opportunity to drive yet. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, drop me a line sometime. Thanks guys and girls.

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    Great to see you back, Chris
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

I just joined this forum. I am thinking about purchasing a vehicross. Very cool truck, mostly wondering whether they can be maintained.

Jon Taylor

Hi I don't own a VX yet but will hopefully by the end of March. Driving a 86 Suzuki Samurai right now. I live on my boat in the Columbia river about 25 miles west of Longview, WA. Drove to Portland yesterday to test drive a VX but after inspecting the outside it has obvious it was a crashed and quick repair to dump vehicle. I'm 6'4" so was concerned with the my "fit" but it was totally comfortable and got me even more excited to have one. So I'm lurking your site for a VX to buy. Will be ready with cash by mid March. Color isn't really a concern but I'm not interested in anything that's been wrecked and repaired. Of course the less miles the better. Under 10k price too. So if you know of a good one for me please let me know. Also any within a 400-500 radius of Yuma, AZ. Going to visit family there in March so could fly there then drive home. Sammy will be for sale after I get my VX too. It's a decent one with no major mods.