Page 86 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)

Welcome to the obsession...

Always good to have new members, especially once that have a keen eye for the best color.

Be sure to check in over under the VX TALK section for all of the cool owners of the Dragons...

You'll find everyone here friendly and helpful, while at the same time having fun and enjoyng the thrill of owning a VX.
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

1998, Blue, Isuzu Trooper Citation 3.2 V6
    Hey dudes! Got an Isuzu Trooper 1998 3.2 V6 6VD1, from Liverpool UK
    Good to see so many engine freaks, just gettin into it myself.
    Glad to be here!
    Cheers, Al

I bought a '01 Kaiser and I have a friend driving it home across country. Back to CO where off-roading starts about a block away from my house. I bought it from a dealer, who got it at the auction, and I have traced his roots to a forum member from '03-'09, Medman. Besides the remote doors from the factory, there's a few aftermarket accessories: SuperCharger, Roof Rack, Safari Rack, Brush Guard, Off-Road Lights, , Nerf Bars, Hitch, Power Moonroof & air dirverter, double din screen, DVD CD Amps Sub & False floor, Backup Camera, 3 inch lift, new Cooper Zeon LTZ 18, Pro-Comp Off-Road 16, Aftermarket Rims for each, Hood Scoop (that needs to be functional and backwards facing), Vent Visors, Momo 3 spoke Steering wheel, a couple of RAZO shift knobs I want to get rid of, Carbon Fibre Trim. Don't worry, I'll can still make it my own. It might be by taking things off rather than adding them on. I'll have to start a de-modding thread! Could use a GPS if it doesn't already have it. The mufflers is shot so I want to add a SuperTrapp. Maybe a hitch step to protect the back cladding & access roof easier. I saw a good transmission hump can holder. Some of the lights on the dash are light or non-lit, including the rear wheels on the TOD, but it feels like AWD is kicking in. So TOD would be a nice addition as well?
    '01 Kaiser SC'ed VX #0867

Quote Originally Posted by RallyDude View Post
    I bought a '01 Kaiser and I have a friend driving it home across country. Back to CO where off-roading starts about a block away from my house. I bought it from a dealer, who got it at the auction, and I have traced his roots to a forum member from '03-'09, Medman. Besides the remote doors from the factory, there's a few aftermarket accessories: SuperCharger, Roof Rack, Safari Rack, Brush Guard, Off-Road Lights, , Nerf Bars, Hitch, Power Moonroof & air dirverter, double din screen, DVD CD Amps Sub & False floor, Backup Camera, 3 inch lift, new Cooper Zeon LTZ 18, Pro-Comp Off-Road 16, Aftermarket Rims for each, Hood Scoop (that needs to be functional and backwards facing), Vent Visors, Momo 3 spoke Steering wheel, a couple of RAZO shift knobs I want to get rid of, Carbon Fibre Trim. Don't worry, I'll can still make it my own. It might be by taking things off rather than adding them on. I'll have to start a de-modding thread! Could use a GPS if it doesn't already have it. The mufflers is shot so I want to add a SuperTrapp. Maybe a hitch step to protect the back cladding & access roof easier. I saw a good transmission hump can holder. Some of the lights on the dash are light or non-lit, including the rear wheels on the TOD, but it feels like AWD is kicking in. So TOD would be a nice addition as well?
    Wow, looks great, where did this one pop up, I don't recall hearing about it for sale?
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Hey guys!

Saw a vehicross one day and just fell in love, currently in the process of trying to find one for myself.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
    Hey guys!

Saw a vehicross one day and just fell in love, currently in the process of trying to find one for myself.
    Welcome to the forums...

I dunno if a fixer upper is something you would be interested in but...

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...threadid=17860

Yeah! I saw that one, but unfortunately my fixit skills probably aren't up to par, tempted to go there and drool over it though

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
    Yeah! I saw that one, but unfortunately my fixit skills probably aren't up to par, tempted to go there and drool over it though
    They might even let you sit in it & make motor noises...

Hello!!!

Hey VX folks...my interest in these vehicles started when they first came to market. I have been looking for a real nice one to purchase, my enduro isn't cutting it as a primary mode of transportation. So hello and looking forward to learning a lot here. If anyone knows about a VX for sale I am open to dialogue, thank you.

Our Baby Sold, but we still have very fond memories and a MatchBox VX as a souvenir o

Hey Guys,
    When we first saw a Vehicross, both my wife and I thought as Moncha did, that it was the ugliest P.O.S. that we'd ever seen! However as we were looking to buy a new car the Jeep/Isuzu dealer that were shopping at, told us that if we bought a Jeep id would be in the Shop all the time: but if we bought an Isuzu, it would probably never see the inside of the shop; except for regular service! So, none of the other Isuzus compared when it came to the features of the VX: and the longer we were at the dealership the VX went from U.P.O.S.on the planet, to the coolest ride ever and we were hooked.
    We had the VX for almost ten years and just sold it a couple of months ago to a guy in Colorado, who flew down to pick it up, that works at a car dealership and had always wanted one.
    We are now driving a 71VW Bug as an interim vehicle, waiting for our Mobil Home in Merrill,OR to sell so we can buy a new Loaded Mini Cooper S. My back is really bad and I can get into a mini without bending when getting in and besides they are the fastest production car, hp per pound,and they get the best MPG of any gas car next to the Hybrids. Besides that I think they are the "Coolest little car on the planet" and you can't turn one over: unless you are a ?
    Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK guys and girls, It's like Capt. Jack Sparrow said....."I'm in the market...."

I've been driving a 2k Yukon for the past few years, but the kids I have hauled around are now driving themselves. (don't need the bus any more) The VX got my attention when it was introduced, but was out of reach and made no sense at the time.

That being said, does the VX make sense as an economical mid-life crisis? I'd love to get everyones comments, especially from someone who has a lot of time in the VX and the Tahoe/Yukon.

Oh yea, love the site! it's just what I need for research.

Troy

Quote Originally Posted by TroyJ746 View Post

That being said, does the VX make sense as an economical mid-life crisis?

Oh yea, love the site! it's just what I need for research.

Troy
    Economical & VX, do NOT belong in the same sentence...sorry.

Welcome to the forums...

Troy,

Welcome aboard. Hope you survived the flooding without too much trouble. My sis lives in Brentwood so I've been kinda keeping tabs on the situation.

The VX isn't extremely economical. It probably doesn't do much better in gas than your land yaght. It is a helluva lot more fun to drive though. I wouldn't say that the VX is overly expensive to own & maintain (especially if you do the wrenching yourself). Where it'll get you in the wallet though is all the upgrades you'll be wanting.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Troy,

Welcome aboard. Hope you survived the flooding without too much trouble. My sis lives in Brentwood so I've been kinda keeping tabs on the situation.

The VX isn't extremely economical. It probably doesn't do much better in gas than your land yaght. It is a helluva lot more fun to drive though. I wouldn't say that the VX is overly expensive to own & maintain (especially if you do the wrenching yourself). Where it'll get you in the wallet though is all the upgrades you'll be wanting.

Tom
    Well said Tom and right on!
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

Let me clarify my statement - more economical the a 911 Porsche - and thanks for the welcome.

I'm not much of an aftermarket guy, (would need a trailer hitch). No real offroad, probably no more than Forest Service roads. I'm really afraid I'll miss the comfort of the Yukon.

Thanks again, and I'll be lurking.....