Page 61 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Welcome. I agree with Gussie, those are some sharp looking wheels you got there.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    Haha. It’s been a while since I’ve welcomed anyone on this thread so here it goes.
    Welcome ReefFreek, tjh, Geo114, vesh53, samneil2000, DocZ, KeithVXIvr,
    and r-r-rx7.

I hope you’re all ready for the ritualistic hazing in Moab this year. I’ll bring the baby oil and the tarps.

X2

I'll bring the pork rinds...

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post

I hope you’re all ready for the ritualistic hazing in Moab this year. I’ll bring the baby oil and the tarps.

Quote Originally Posted by ReefFreek View Post
    Agreed. Thanks Gus.
    Hey by the way reef freek,since you upgrade your wheels there's a thread where all members that have upgraded their wheels post pics on.

The intention is to showcast your VX so other members who didn't do it so far can have an idea how the VX will look like.

Please include the rims & tires brand,the rims size,the tire size number,etc.

Also add if your VX was lifted,had the torsion bars cranked or both.

Have fun
    Dakar was just the begining.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    X2

I'll bring the pork rinds...
    ..LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    Hey by the way reef freek,since you upgrade your wheels there's a thread where all members that have upgraded their wheels post pics on.

The intention is to showcast your VX so other members who didn't do it so far can have an idea how the VX will look like.

Please include the rims & tires brand,the rims size,the tire size number,etc.

Also add if your VX was lifted,had the torsion bars cranked or both.

Have fun
    I will get some photos up here next week. It definitly isnt a stock VX! We have spent some good times together!
    "No Its Not A Warthog"

New guy

Hello everyone, I stumble on to a picture of a VX by accident about a week ago and knew immediately I had to have one. A machine hadn't grabbed me like that since that CJ-2A back in 1964......Yeah I'm an old guy but this rig is going to help that situation. I look forward to many fun and interesting exchanges and hope to meet some of you one day. I brought a Yellow one home on a trailer from just north of Seattle, Wa. today. Glad to be here! John

welcome to the great northwest VXers..lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]...

Quote Originally Posted by don moore View Post
    welcome to the great northwest VXers..lol
    Don; It is strange that a guy from Eugene, Or. is the first to welcome me when I notice that the VX I just purchased today was originally sold by a dealer in the same town. Spooky

Well, from one John to another, welcome to the addiction.
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    welcome to all the newcomers...im sure you will all find that this is a great site!!!
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden

hello and please help

I am trying to figure out where the knock sensor is located? I have a 2000 vehicross.

thank you

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by foxchase View Post
    I am trying to figure out where the knock sensor is located? I have a 2000 vehicross.

thank you

Andrew
    Hi Andrew !

I can't tell where it's located,but you can find the Isuzu's repairs manual here or either wait for the right answer from fellow VX'ers.

Its important to disclose why are you in need of finding that sensor,i strongly believe it's located inside the engine it self.

However wait of the answer my friend & welcome aboard
    Dakar was just the begining.

Hello All,

Names Mike- Friends call me slutty. I live in Indianapolis Indiana. I have been a lurker of this site ever since I saw my first V-cross about 2 weeks ago. I had a mitsubishi Eclipse that I had sold and was trolling ebay and craigslist for a SUV type vehicle. when I happened accross a Vcross. I was like what the heck is this thing it looks really cool! then I came across this site, I read and read and read, and then after Due dilligance I drove form indy to massillon Ohio about 5 hours one way. needless to say my G.F. was not excited about another random car run! but I fell in love with the first test drive. The damn thing is in show room condition. It is a 1999 astrial silver with just at 100k on it. Let me tell you there was only 2 things I did not like about the vehicle upon inital viewing. 1) both windows have the "jacked all up gonna roll up like they belong at that funky angle no sealing B.S." already looking into Tones metal adapters. And the previous owner smoked which ruined that 10 year old new car smell. I have installed a sharper image ionizer which in itsself has pretty much removed all previous smoke smell, I have also recoditioned the lether, Luckily there is not ONE ciggarette burn hole in any of the beautiful interior of this dragon!!!

I spent the day today putting in new spark plugs, ait filter, PCV valve, did the sea foam up the brake booster line and deep creep in the manifold (lots of smoke) also changed the Oil with mobil 1 syn. and polished those yellow headlights back to a shiney new finish! In the near future I am gonna change the trani filter and fluid then its on to MODS. Its pretty much all stock. I really like littlebeast tire/rim setup, first things first, proably gonna get a safari basket for the roof and a mercedes brush bar. then will see where to go from there.

I did search for it on this site and it does not appear to be previouly registered. I will get to that first thing in the morning, also plan on being a site contributer to this wonderfull gathering of information!!!!

Just a few pics of the best!!!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...dingart025.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...dingart026.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...dingart027.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...dingart028.jpg

and If I ever Need some back up I have the TRUE BEAST a 99 silverado jacked to the moon, however I cant wait to get both of these toys in the mud to see which one performs the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...dingart024.jpg

Former 00' Kaiser #0804, 98 White 4Runner SR5
    very nice slutty, welcome to the fam...glad you decided to get a VX and quit being a lurker

anyhow, looks like you have done your research a bit and we all look forward to getting to know you..
    "Do Not Seek Praise. Seek Criticism."

"If You Can't Solve A Problem, It's Because You're Playing By The Rules."

"The Perosn Who Doesn't Make Mistakes Is Unlikely To Make Anything."

-Paul Arden