Page 54 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by VCrossfan View Post
    Welcome AshleyG.. You live in Herrin Illinois now? If so my sister owns the Quiznos in Carterville.
    Awsome thats one of my favorite places to go to around this lil ol town.

Quote Originally Posted by VXGirlie01 View Post
    welcome ashley! glad to have some more ladies on the forum!
    Oh yea "Heres to the LADY's".

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyG View Post
    Oh yea "Heres to the LADY's".
    I drink to that...

Welcome to all the new folks!
    Last edited by Ldub : 12/08/2008 at 04:31 PM

Hey y'all! I just joined the club by taking RobVX's 2001 ebony black VX off his hands. I've always wanted one of these but never really thought I'd ever actually own one. Well, it was time for me to look for a new ride and decided to do some investigating. After looking at several others that were not in the condition I was looking for (I'm used to taking really good care of my cars and like to have them looking "like new") I came across Rob's VX. Man, he really took care of that thing. It actually looks "like new". At least it's now in the hands of someone who will love it as much as he did instead of it going to someone that won't appreciate it.
    Anyway, look forward to sharing VX experiences with all of you on here.

Welcome Isaac65, from Illinois
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyG View Post
    Awsome thats one of my favorite places to go to around this lil ol town.
    COOL. Ask for Diana ( my sis ) tell her what your driving, she'll get a kick out of it. She loves the VX styling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

Will do!!!!

Unhappy wet floors

HI, I JUST PURCHASED MY VEHICROSS BACK IN AUGUST OF THIS YEAR. I TRULY LIKE THE VEHICLE, BUT OF COURSE AFTER MY 3 MONTH WARRANTY HAD RUN OUT. I HAVE WET FLOORS AND MY ABS CONTROL UNIT IS OUT. MY MAIN CONCERN IS WITH THE WET FLOORS. I'VE READ SEVERAL THREADS ON THE SUBJECT WITH SEVERAL LIKELY CAUSES. BUT NOTHING DEFINITE. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THIS SUBJECT. I'VE CALLED MY LOCAL DEALER AND ALSO ISUZU OF AMERICA WITH NO RESULTS. JUST DON'T KNOW. NEED PICS IF ANY SHOWING LOCATION AND FIX SOLUTION.

THANKING WHOMEVER IN ADVANCE

TRUFJ40,

Welcome to the addiction.

Put your question in a new thread, it'll get lost here & no one will respond.

I seem to remember a thread about your problem a long time ago. I'll see if I can find it.

Tom

Try this:

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...ighlight=floor
    Last edited by tom4bren : 12/16/2008 at 10:57 AM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Lookinf for a Vx

I fell in love with the Vx in 2000 when I saw my first one on Norfolk, Va. It was way out of my range then. Now that I am older, and have convinced the wife I can get what I want, I am looking for a Vx. I am willing to commute for one, I found one in Georgia, but he wants 8k for a 99 ironman with about 120K miles, that seems high to me. I am willing to go as far as Ohio from SC to get one. Just figured this would be the best place to start. I currently have an 07 expedition with lift and 33" procomps AT extremes, but its too big and heavy to really do anything with. A Vx would be perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nfntruth79 View Post
    I fell in love with the Vx in 2000 when I saw my first one on Norfolk, Va. It was way out of my range then. Now that I am older, and have convinced the wife I can get what I want, I am looking for a Vx. I am willing to commute for one, I found one in Georgia, but he wants 8k for a 99 ironman with about 120K miles, that seems high to me. I am willing to go as far as Ohio from SC to get one. Just figured this would be the best place to start. I currently have an 07 expedition with lift and 33" procomps AT extremes, but its too big and heavy to really do anything with. A Vx would be perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi !

If you want check the ebay.com web site.

There's few Vx's for sale at reasonable prices.one shall be close to your location
    Dakar was just the begining.

San Diego VX newbie!

Greetings and thanks for the opportunity to join the group.
    Purchased a 2000 w/ 72k down in Pacific Beach last Saturday..
    Had been looking at Troopers but decided to spend a little more and get the VX! What can I say.. just had it a week.. damn rain most of the week.. then locked keys in car .. learning about the rear door.. oops.. Tow Truck guy opened vehicle in 1..2.. well 2 seconds is about accurate..
    Had to squeeze my fat *** into the back to get the keys.. damn thats a tight fit.. almost blew a fuse of my own!!
    Spent about an hour today cleaning.. well dont know what the dealer used for the lower body.. what product works without fading in 5 mins?..
    Ok well.. anyone in San Diego area should see me around.. I live up in Kearny Mesa..
    Thanks again!
    Haggis

Quote Originally Posted by TRUSFJ40 View Post
    HI, I JUST PURCHASED MY VEHICROSS BACK IN AUGUST OF THIS YEAR. I TRULY LIKE THE VEHICLE, BUT OF COURSE AFTER MY 3 MONTH WARRANTY HAD RUN OUT. I HAVE WET FLOORS AND MY ABS CONTROL UNIT IS OUT. MY MAIN CONCERN IS WITH THE WET FLOORS. I'VE READ SEVERAL THREADS ON THE SUBJECT WITH SEVERAL LIKELY CAUSES. BUT NOTHING DEFINITE. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME WITH THIS SUBJECT. I'VE CALLED MY LOCAL DEALER AND ALSO ISUZU OF AMERICA WITH NO RESULTS. JUST DON'T KNOW. NEED PICS IF ANY SHOWING LOCATION AND FIX SOLUTION.

THANKING WHOMEVER IN ADVANCE
    PitViper had the same issue,they figured out that it was a broken seal gasket related to the AC system

You may also have the same problem,Check all sealing rubbers.

I don't know for sure if the vents between the hood & the windshield can be the cause.don't disregard any possibility

Welcome to the VX addiction

Quote Originally Posted by haggisgood View Post
    Greetings and thanks for the opportunity to join the group.
    Purchased a 2000 w/ 72k down in Pacific Beach last Saturday..
    Had been looking at Troopers but decided to spend a little more and get the VX! What can I say.. just had it a week.. damn rain most of the week.. then locked keys in car .. learning about the rear door.. oops.. Tow Truck guy opened vehicle in 1..2.. well 2 seconds is about accurate..
    Had to squeeze my fat *** into the back to get the keys.. damn thats a tight fit.. almost blew a fuse of my own!!
    Spent about an hour today cleaning.. well dont know what the dealer used for the lower body.. what product works without fading in 5 mins?..
    Ok well.. anyone in San Diego area should see me around.. I live up in Kearny Mesa..
    Thanks again!
    Haggis
    Hi,glad to know you found the VX you always wanted.All i got to is........ENJOY IT !

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Hey Haggis....nice to see another San Diego VX'er!

Are ya a Scot too......lets meet for some Irn Bru !

Was this the Ebony for sale at Millenium Motos on Garnet?

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]